Let's play one-on-one.

fr fr i really need to make better titles

BTW THIS EDIT WAS FROM charli4eee, THIS IS NOT MINE(i remember replaying this every second :)) ) nowwww back to the court👁️👅👁️ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lola, what are you about to do." She was walking over to you and sat on your lap and....

"Alright! I got all the supplies, but we don't have a tennis racke-"       

"....."

"......."

"BUGS! THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

"This is actually what it looks like." he said with a smirk.

"Oh~ Bugs, we were just about to have some fun on the bleachers. Nothing that bad.."

"Ugh, don't listen to her!"

"I can definitely hear her. But besides all of that, I got the supplies but like i said no racket." he pouted.

You both walked down the bleachers until Lola whispered something in your ear.

"If you ever wanted to keep going, maybe i'll invite you to my house or..."

You leaned in carefully when you guys were standing and gulped. Your voice and heart was shivering.          "O-Or what?"                    "Or at a bar.."      You were officially done with this.

"HEY! I'M NOT WAITING ALL DAY IF YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO TURN YOURSELVES ON WITH WHISPERS!"  he said with at the end with laugh.

"Alright, were just gonna shoot some easy hoops and dribbs."

"Dribbs?" you said confused with your half- millennial brain.

"Dribbles. Come on doc, stick with the social media."

"Looks like someone went past by the court~" she giggled.

"Seriously, what are you guys talking abou- HEY!  I know a lot of social. It's just.." you were cut off by him.

"Okay enough of chit-chat. More 'dribbles' as the grumpy person says."

Now, you guys were just doing the usual stuff. Mostly you were great! But something kept distracting you. Every time you guys had a 5 minute break, She 'accidentally' spills water on her t-shirt.

--------------------------------------------------FLASHBACK -------------------------------------------------------

You all were out of breath and decided to take a short 5 minute break.

"Okay. lets take five alright?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      He went outside for a good stretch for a while; and while you have an white towel over your neck you heard Lola spill something.

"What's the matter L-" under her wet t-shirt you saw she didn't had anything underneath it. You blushed very hard.

"Oh Whoops~ Looks like I spilled some on my t-shirt."

"L-Lola.."   She came closer next to you with and while she puffed up her chest next to your face.

"Whats wrong.. You wanna~" she bit her lip..

You stepped backwards and fell down with your legs open.

"Oh come on... Justt a little touch.."  you knew what she was talking about but kept a low profile, but it felt like she was on something.

"Lola, I dont think this is the place-" she hushed you with her finger on your lip.

"Be quiet and let me do the whole-" you opened both of your eyes and saw that Lola was passed out. But, the only way that she passes out was one thing.                                                                                  

 She said a bar once when were walking down the bleachers, maybe she got tipsy but couldn't go to sleep. That's why she was acting this way!