Make it special

You and Bruno were sitting on his bed cuddling and talking about everything that had been going on. It had been over three weeks since you had last seen your boyfriend because of the Madrigals frantically trying to plan Dolores and Mariano's wedding. On top of all of that, since the villagers had begun accepting Bruno's gift, he had so many requests for visions that he was barely able to sleep. He was stressed and exhausted, but he wanted nothing more than to spend the entire day with you. The two of you had been dating for a few months now and you were starting to get....antsy. Normally you wouldn't be this anxious to get into someone's pants, but Bruno had done so many little things that were so fucking sexy to you. A few weeks ago he had put his hair up and taken off his shirt to do the laundry and chores one day and you thought your face might explode from how red it turned. Another day when you two were out and it started to rain he pulled you under a tree and used his ruana to cover you both, exposing the small bit of his chest that his shirt didn't cover as well as being skin tight due to the rain. Even little things like having a meal ready for you anytime you came over or giving you little kisses when no one else was watching were starting to get to you. You sat up from laying in his lap and looked deep into his hazel eyes.
"Y/n what's-" Before he could finish his sentence you had crashed your lips into his in a passionate kiss. This wasn't the first time you two had made out so Bruno immediately kissed you back and rested a hand on your hip and the other on your cheek.
"Bruno. I want you, I want you so bad." You said hungrily as you moved to kiss his neck.
"W-wait y/n!" He said, grabbing your shoulders and pushing you back. You felt a twinge of disappointment.
"You don't want to?" You asked sadly.
"No! No I really want to h-h-have..... I want to do that with you b-b-but I....." Bruno stuttered and bit at his nails. You leaned forward and grabbed his hand from his mouth.
"What's wrong?"
"I haven't done that thing before.... Any of it. I mean I-I-I know what's down there from anatomy books but I don't..... I haven't ever... I'm afraid it won't be good and you won't love me anymore." Bruno managed to get the words out as he shrank into himself.
"Bruno it's okay that you're a virgin, I'll teach you everything you need to know. Besides, I'd love to be the girl you give it to." You purred the last words out leaning towards him again. Bruno swallowed and leaned back a bit.
"O-okay." You smiled and crawled between his legs. You tilted his head to the side and gently began kissing it up and down. You hadn't given him a hickey before and wondered if he'd ever gotten one. You gently began sucking marks into the soft skin, hearing a gasp from Bruno.
"Have you ever had a hickey? Do you know where your sweet spot is?" Bruno shook his head no to answer your questions. You smiled softly and went back to to work, sucking and licking everywhere you could until you reached a spot just below his Adam's apple.
"A-ah!" Bruno moaned out.
"There it is." You said softly. Bruno grabbed at your waist and shoulders, trying to hold on to something. You pulled away from his skin with a pop and slowly started to unbutton his shirt. His breathing was ragged and you could already see him getting excited under his pants. After you pulled his shirt off you slowly kissed him up and down his chest and abdomen, almost reaching the hem of his pants.
"Wait! This isn't fair.... I want you to teach me what to do to make you..... Uh... M-make you..." You smiled and leaned back.
"Okay. First take off my shirt and skirt." You said softly as you guided one of his hands to your blouse. Bruno gulped and shakily took your clothes off, leaving you in your underwear.
"O-okay....tell me what feels good okay?" Bruno asked softly you nodded and before you knew it Bruno had buried his head in your neck to kiss and bite you. You groaned happily, loving every second. Bruno moved a hand down your back and quickly undid your bra. You opened your mouth to encourage him but before you could say anything he started to play with your nipples.
"Ahnnn~!" You moaned out, your hips unconsciously bucking up towards Bruno. Bruno looked at you for a moment then continued. He slowly kissed down your body and began to suck on one breast while he played with the other. You let out another breathy moan, and then felt his long fingers move down and tug at the hem of your panties.
"Can I move down here?" He asked softly, giving your breast a break. You nodded breathlessly and let him continue. He quickly pulled your panties off and moved his fingers along your folds.
"Oh Bruno yes!" You moaned. Bruno kissed you softly before sitting up and pulling your legs apart so he could get a better view.
"Wow.... You're so pretty even down here y/n." He mumbled softly. Before you could open your mouth he started to trace your folds.
"Okay so this is the labia, then here's the clit..." He trailed off before starting to rub gentle circles into your clit.
"A-aah~!" You cried out as he continued. Bruno lifted his other hand to his lips and started to suck on two fingers.
"I have to stretch you right? So that it doesn't hurt?" He said after coating his middle and index fingers with saliva. You nodded, still enjoying the treatment your clit was getting. You felt his wet fingers tease your eager folds, he leaned down and captured your lips in a passionate kiss before he flicked your clit and pushed a finger inside. You moaned against him and bucked your hips into his hand. He slowly inserted another finger and began pumping them in and out of you. You broke the kiss and tangled a hand in his hair.
"Oh God Bruno yes! Just like that, don't stop!" Bruno kept up his pace and as he did you snuck a hand down his chest and into his pants to grab his member. Bruno's breath hitched and he stopped momentarily, making you whine. You stroked his hard member up and down the shaft as he began pumping into you again. He grabbed your hand out of his pants and pinned it, speeding up his fingers to an unbelievable pace.
"I think I read it's somewhere around here..." He muttered, before you could ask what he was looking for he curled his fingers right into your g-spot. Your back arched off of the bed and you dragged your nails down his arm.
"Bruno~ Bruno~ Bruno~!" You moaned.
"I-I-I'm sorry did that hurt?" He said pulling his fingers out quickly.
"No! No please find that spot again please! I've never been touched there~" You whined. Bruno blushed bright red and quickly shoved his fingers back inside curling and uncurling them one at a time against that spot. You groaned as you felt yourself getting close, but you wanted to come with Bruno more than anything on his first time. You gently sat up and pushed him back.
"Y-y/n?" He said with wide eyes. You quickly unbuttoned his pants.
"Let me show you something that feels really good." You said before pulling his pants and boxers down and off. His member was huge, way bigger than you thought it would be, and far more girthy. Bruno panted and tried to cover himself but you slapped his hands away.
"N-no please.... I'm embarrassed." He said shakily.
"Oh my love," you purred as you took his member in your hands, "you have nothing to be embarrassed about." You flicked your tongue on his tip and immediately felt him somehow get bigger. Bruno threw his head back and panted. You wanted to hear his sweet moans so badly. You knew you couldn't fit the whole thing in your mouth but you would use your hand to stroke the base to make up for it. You gently took the tip in your mouth before bobbing as far as you could on it. Bruno tensed and whined.
"Dios mio~ please please please please ~!" You stopped after a few minutes and pulled off with a pop.
"No no no! Please I was so close please don't stop!" He cried out. You pulled him back on top of you and grabbed his cock.
"But Bruno don't you want to cum inside?" You asked teasingly. Bruno's eyes widened.
"Yes!"
"Okay, let me show you something." You said softly. You ran his tip up and down within your folds, teasing yourself with it. "You need to make sure you're nice and slippery." You groaned, wanting to be filled. Bruno took his cock from your hand and rubbed the tip and shaft against your dripping flower. You gasped softly.
"I-I-It's a little big.... I'll try and make it feel good." You opened your mouth to speak but you were quickly silenced by Bruno rolling your clit between two fingers and biting into your neck as he pushed himself in. You were soaked but it still stung as he stretched your walls. He pulled back breathlessly and looked at you.
"Are you ready for the whole thing?" He asked softly. Your eyes widened, you were already so full but he still wasn't all the way in?
"Yes, give it all to me mi amor." You said as you rubbed his chest. Bruno took a deep breath and snapped his hips forward into you, shoving the other half of his pulsing member into you. You cried out, feeling as though you were being split in half. Bruno leaned down and nuzzled your cheek.
"I know I'm sorry.... I'll give you a minute to adj-"
"Now."
"W-what?" Bruno asked with wide eyes. You wrapped your arms around his neck and grinded your hips against his, making him groan.
"Please Bruno~ I want you now~" Bruno took a deep breath before grabbing your hips and slamming into you. You felt him hit your cervix, but couldn't care less.
"A-ahhhhn~ oh y/n you're so tight, you feel so good~" Bruno groaned. You felt yourself become even hornier.
"Ohhhh you like it when I praise you huh? That's good. You're doing so good, taking me in so well~" Bruno grunted. You moaned and tangled your fingers in his hair. All of the sudden a jolt of pure ecstasy ran up your spine.
"AHHN~!!!" Bruno paused for a moment then smiled. He sat up and pulled your hips and legs up to rest on his, and put a pillow under your back. He thrusted into you again, hitting the same spot and grinding down on it this time.
"AHHHHHNNN~! Bruno please~! Oh God it's so good!" You cried out. Bruno wrapped an arm around your waist to hold you in position then leaned forward to suck on your nipples again.
"I like hearing you moan my name~" He purred then began slamming into you as hard and as fast as he could.
"Bruno!!!! Yes~! Yes~! YES~~~!"
"Ohhhhh fuck~ you feel so good~ you're such a good girl, squeezing me so hard with this beautiful pussy of yours- Ahhhn~!!! Moaning my name~ so good for me~" He moaned as he continued relentlessly abusing your g-spot.
"Just for you~! Only for you~ I'm yours- Ahhha~!!! All yours~!!!" You cried, digging your nails into the mattress below you.
"Y/n I'm gonna cum~ ahhhhh fuck~!" You wrapped your legs around his waist and grabbed his hair.
"Fill me up~ Make me yours~~!" You felt yourself cum all over Bruno's cock, throwing your head back in a silent scream as your walls gripped Bruno as tight as possible.
"Ah~ Ahhhh~! Y/n!!!" Bruno came inside of you, coating your walls as he called out your name. The two of you stayed like that for a moment, panting and coming down from your highs. You sighed happily and started to get up.
"I should probably-" Bruno pulled you back into bed and positioned himself between your legs.
"No Hermosa~ let me clean you up first." He said softly before lifting your hips and burying his face in between your legs.
"Bruno wai- Ahhh~!" Bruno had already begun licking up both of your fluids from your folds. He made eye contact with you then plunged his hot wet tongue as deep as it would go inside of you. You threw your head back and screamed in pleasure. You had already cum, and now he was just overstimulating you. Bruno lapped up every last drop inside of you, gently sucked and licked your clit then slowly let your hips down. You laid back on the bed exhausted. Bruno crawled next to you and pulled you to his chest.
"D-Did I do okay?" He asked shakily.
"Oh yes baby you did so good! You made me feel so fucking good!" You exclaimed as you traced shapes into his abdomen. Bruno smiled and nuzzled your hair.
"I love you y/n" He mumbled softly before slowly falling asleep.