食天体の (Eclipse)

.

"For someone who has everything, you sure is sad." Someone spoke all of the sudden and I was surprised to see who it was.

"What, never seen a fox before?" che for a princess she's gloomy. crying in the middle of the night she's so helpless.

"Such a rude fox, this is not your territory so leave." A fox who has an ocean eyes. A beautiful creature indeed. Far too precious to be here. This place is full of sinners.

"I do not belong in any territory nor on the war that's going on. I just want to take my precious Nap, but hearing you sob so loud bothered me."

"Ah.. well, I beg your forgiveness." The gloomy princess said, as she turn around to go back to her room.

'Such a cold night and she's on the balcony? what a weird lady.'

.

"So it seems, but why are you bothering me again?" The Ocean eyed fox ask all of a sudden.

"Uh w-well you look very lonely and I a-also don't have anything to do, so c-can we just have a nice talk?" The beautiful princess answered.

"Do not be mistaken for I was only staying because of the foods you have bought with you."

The princess beamed, give a smile that outshined the sun itself.

"I Understand."

.

I heard the gloomy Princess has been punished for 6 day's of detention. And the Emperor has ordered all the servants to not give the princess any food. Because the Princess disobeyed the Rules.

The Fox Took a deep breath before jumping over the princess balcony. He all of a sudden carries the princess in a Bridal style.

"M-mr. Fox! su-such a scandalous thing to do!" Exclaimed the surprise princess.

I Heard her crying again, this is the 3rd night. I truly disliked seeing tears from the eyes of this human. It makes me want to destroy this damn Empire. I took a calm breath. "Where?"

"P-pardon?" The princess ask, confused.

"Where do you want to go? I... I will bring you to wherever you want to be, so stop being all gloomy.. and-" the Fox stop abruptly. He took a sharp breath.

'And be happy, smile and laugh as if the world doesn't matter. just continue living recklessly.' Hah as if I could say such words.

"And?" The princess urge the fox to continue.

"Nothing... So where?" The fox ask again.

"I would like to remind you first that It was Midnight, and you come up to my balcony all of a sudden and-" The fox cut the princess off before she could finish what she was going to say.

"Blah blah blah just tell me." The fox rolled his eyes. the princess smiled a little, but it's not the smile that the ocean eyed fox wanted to see. Because he doesn't want to see a sad and bitter smile. Before his trains of thoughts bring him to nothingness the princess spoke.

"It doesn't matter, bring me anywhere. Somewhere I will forgot my problems. Somewhere I could be free even just for a moment.... as long as you're there... It doesn't matter." The princess finally answered and give a smile together with its tears.

All the ocean eyed fox reaction was a smirk.

"wah- How ethereal." The princess said before sitting at the Sand. The eye's that was full of tears just a while ago is now shining with amusement.