🛸 rick x reader [new rules]🛸

I woke up to fifteen missed calls from Summer who had also been spam texting me. She called again and I answered even if I did not want to. "y/n can you pick me and Morty up, grandpa said he wanted to stay but I'm tired" she called through the phone. "Uh yea sure I can pick you up wear are you" "ill text you come quick" she said before hanging up. I groan and get up rubbing my head and putting on a pair of shorts that were on the floor next to my bed before rummaging through my bags to find the portal gun rick gave me. Once I found it, I shuffled outside the room and opened a portal to summer's location.

I walked through the portal to be met with half naked people and rick was shirtless in a sombrero hat with a gun in a pistol holder with girls and guys hugging on to him none of they knew I was there. "y/n thank God you're here" Summer said embracing me in a hugging with Morty following behind her. "Rick?" I question not looking away from Rick's direction, he turns around and drops his smug smile. "y/n? W-what are yOu doing here" he said his voice sounded semi sympathized. "Summer called me, rick. What are you doing here?" I said, walking toward him. "it's not what is looks like y/n I swear" he said shaking the girl and guy off. I take another glance around the room before stepping into portal. "I'll bring your stuff by when you're NOT home" I say before walking in the portal and never want to back out. "y/n I'm sorry you had to see that" summer said grabbing on to my wrist, "it's fine summer you needed to leave, and I was the only option." I sigh before grabbing a box and shoving ricks stuff in it.

"you can see yourselves out please" I said shoving a flask in the box "y/n let me help you you don't deserve this" summer says while grabbing rick's lab coats "y-yea me too" Morty said before grabbing some of rick's stuff too. "No, you guys should go home and rest" I said sitting up and looking at them. "Come on y/n let us help you, then well bring this stuff home. "Fine but let's be quick to get you guys' home." They both nodded and when through the rooms with me grabbing all of Ricks's bullshit, once we all finished, I made them some lunch and sent them on their way with Ricks stuff.

It had been a couple of days since the breakup, and I was surprisingly doing a lot better than I had before, not to say I was not listening to all the voice messages rick sent drunkly ranting about how he loves me and other nonsense.

"y/n are you sure you're ok love" my roommate Aria said placing food in front of me "uh, yea I'm fine" I said sitting up grabbing my fork. "y/n you can talk to me you know; I hear you sleep taking a lot and it is getting conserving." she said, turning and started to make her own plate. "ugh" I lay my head on the table "seriously I'm sleep taking, I haven't done that since middle school" y/n patted my head and hummed "you're using night quill and melatonin to sleep of course you're going to talk and have weird dreams" she sighed sitting in her chair. I sat up and looked at her "you need closer or at least to talk about it, your eye bags could carry a carry" she said taking a bite of her eggs "no Aria, that sounds terrible" I groan. "y/n you're hot he is not period. He treated you badly and cheated on you with some mind controlling bitch, you don't need that" "yea, I don't need that" I say standing up proudly. "Now go take a shower" "I'll take a shower!" I said before walking off to the bathroom.

I fished with the shower and sat on my bed drying my hair pulling out my dream journal from my nightstand, I flipped through the pages reading along through the entries, I sighed and closed the book and sat up to get dressed for the day. Once I finished getting dressed, I sat back down on my bed and grabbed the book again and flipped through the pages once again. "Monday, I woke up in a cold sweat once again with the feeling of being watched growing stronger by the day. I'm tired and it feels like I haven't truly slept. I had a dream where rick and I were still toghter and we went out on a date. The date was lovely, but he got up to excuse himself to the bathroom, but he went over to the server and started to kiss her. Then my chair got sucked into a hole on I started failing endlessly with no stops no matter how hard I screamed it was a blank echo." I read out from yesterdays entry.

I sighed, sliding the book off my lap and stood up rubbing my arms causing my arms to get goosebumps, I walked out the door and look at Aria "I'm going out" I said waving to Aria. She waved back as I put on my slides and grabbed my keys. Before walking out the door, getting into my buggie and pulling out of the driveway, I groan flipping through the stations which were ads or love songs. Turn the radio off since nothing was on, and my phone was charging. I haven't drove in a while rick normally drove with me being the getaway driver every once in a while. But rick barley took me on an adventure.

My phone started going off with ricks caller id popping up, my hand reaches for it but then I put in back on the wheel letting the call go to voicemail. Once I got to a stop light, I played the voicemail. "Hey n/n daRLing I miss you bAby and I think I sAw your car PaSs through I love you y/n cAll me whEn you can bAbe." I blinked for a second then stepped on the gas and drove along the bridge and turned back around to go home.