Kiss Me😚😚😚

The loud blaring music and overly crowded room was suffocating her, what irritated her to the core was that girl Aarti who was all over her boyfriend like a rash. Aarti was wearing the most provocative dress that left nothing for imagination. It was dangerously low cut and strapless that showed off her cleavage and the dress was so short that if she bent then she would flash her underwear. That's only if she was wearing any.

Shehnaaz made a face at that thought.

How much Shehnaaz hated desperate bimbos like Aarti. Shehnaaz looked at her boyfriend with disgust and walked off to the bar.

"Martini, with olives and make it dirty." Shehnaaz gave her order and then looked at her boyfriend again. They looked ready to f**k each other right then and there. Shehnaaz felt like gagging!

Her boyfriend looked at her a with a smirk and winked. She narrowed her eyes and averted her gaze.

Congratulations Shehnaaz your boyfriend turned out to be a freaking douchebag.

Shehnaaz scanned the crowd and looked at the couples dancing. If only she would call being handsy with your partners as 'dancing'! All Shehnaaz could see was people behaving like horny teenagers, groping at each other.

Her gaze fell on a man ' a very handsome man sitting all alone at the farthest corner of the bar. Shehnaaz was surprised to see a man as hot as him all alone with no girls mooning over him. She smirked and walked up to him.

He was bored and he was not interested in all those girls who were practically ready to give him a free lap dance. After getting nothing but ignorance from this Greek god in guise of a man, even they had given up and walked away with a heavy heart.

He was munching on the peanuts when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned around to see a very beautiful and mesmerizing woman. Due to some unknown reason he couldn't take his eyes off her angelic heart-shaped face. He felt like drowning in those doe-like eyes lined with kohl and he had a sudden urge to kiss those pouty red lips of hers.

His eyes scanned her from top to bottom. Shehnaaz didn't look like those other girls, she was different. Her dress was decent yet sexy outlining her every curve.

Shehnaaz smiled at him and he felt his heart skip a beat when he saw her killer dimples.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Shehnaaz asked in a soft husky voice.

He smirked,

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that?"

"Yeah well since you didn't I thought I'd ask you." Shehnaaz shrugged casually.

"I didn't notice you before but now I have. Let me buy you a drink. Come have a seat." He patted at the vacant seat next to him.

"What would you like to have?" he asked.

"I'll have a cosmopolitan."

"And I'll have the same." He told the bartender.

Shehnaaz raised her eyes in amusement,

"I'd never take you for a man who would drink girly drinks."

"Drinks don't define my manliness." Sidharth gave her one of those lop-sided grin.

They sure don't.

Shehnaaz checked him out. She had to admit he was Adonis himself! His sharp features, well-toned body and his strong muscular arms. Damn he was hot!

"Are you alone?" his question snapped her out of her reverie and the smile on her face was replaced with a grimace.

"Ummm' can you see the guy sitting on the lounger behind me with a scantily-clad girl straddling him?" Shehnaaz pointed towards her now ex-boyfriend.

He looked at the direction Shehnaaz was pointing and saw the guy she was talking about who was too busy fondling the girl's ass.

He looked back at Shehnaaz and sighed,

"Your boyfriend's a jerk and the girl is clearly a wh**e. It's his loss and my gain!" he raised his glass in a silent toast and took a sip of his drink.

"Ok I know we've just met but can I ask you a favor?"

"Shoot!" he kept his drink down.

"Kiss me." Shehnaaz grinned.

"Pardon?" he thought he misheard her.

"I said kiss me."

He cocked his head to his side, his sculptured sensual lips curled in a smirk and there was a wicked gleam in his eyes.

"With pleasure!" he whispered huskily ' seductively. He cupped her face with one hand and with his other hand he grabbed her hair, yanking it down, bringing her face up and placed his lips firmly on his soft ones.

He wasted no time and demanded access, his tongue explored her mouth gently. Her tongue tentatively stroked his, joining him into this slow, erotic dance. Without breaking the kiss he stood up and made her stand on her feet as well.

He came closer to her, leaving no gaps between and grinded his erection against her belly. Shehnaaz moaned into his mouth as she felt his hardness press on to her. Her hand found it's way into his hair and she pulled it gently driving him insane.

Note: I know cliffy right? I'm Evil 😈 don't worry it has another part which I'll update only and only if I get super good response!

Warning before hand ' the next part will be what you all are expecting! You know what I mean.

Comments and likes please! Only then I'll update or else I'm leaving it here.
Maybe more one part or two...
That's a really short try🤗🤪