Revealing The Mystery Man (Last Part)

FIRE! That was the word that perfectly described this slick, hot meeting of their mouths. Shehnaaz had lost control of her own body. She didn't know how her legs didn't buck beneath her. Her stomach was in knots, her skin was ablaze with a sensation so intense that she'd never felt before. Shehnaaz could feel a dull ache in her stomach.

He angled her mouth for deeper penetration. He couldn't seem to get enpugh of her. Shehnaaz tasted of cointreau and lime and cranberry, everything that's there in a cosmopolitan and that made her all the more intoxicating.

He needed her! He needed to get inside her!

He broke the kiss and rested his head against hers as they both gaspedfor air.

"Your place or mine?" he muttered in a hoarse voice.

Shehnaaz chuckled at the cliched question and replied,

"Whose is nearer?"

"Well the nearest place here is the maintainance closet!" He said, his voice smoky and sinful.

"What are we waiting for, christmas?" Shehnaaz raised her well-plucked eyebrows.

He gave her a wicked smile. He picked her up, hoisted her on his shoulder, caveman style and walked towards the maintainance closet.

Once there he placed her on the ground and kissed her with a passion that was so carnal. He pushed her against the wall and let his hands wander.

He kissed her cheeks, her jaws, her collarbone. He buried his hands in her brown cascades, her hair smelt of jasmine. With a growl he took possession of her mouth, kissing her again and again! He kissed her with a hunger that was both overwhelming and intensely exciting.

Man this guy can make someone come with just a kiss! Shehnaaz thought.

Shehnaaz arched her back as she felt his hand move under the skirt of her dress.

He caressed her inner thigh and his fingers made their way towards her hot, wet core in an insanely slow pace. He heard her breath catch in her throat as his fingers played on her dampened core, sending sharp shocks of burning sensation through her entire body.

Shehnaaz groaned, she thought she might die in this sweet intimacy. 'Death by orgasm' an apt phrase by the French!

His long fingers continued to work their magic on her while he showered her face with hot, open-mouthed kisses. he lowered her dress revealing the top of her breasts and palmed one of her soft mounds, pulling them, kneading them, stroking them, kissing them, making her go wild as she groaned loudly.

"You're so hot and wet for me." he whispered throatily and kissed the nape of her neck.

He could feel her insides quivering and he knew Shehnaaz was close. His fingers moved faster.

"Come for me. Now!" His words were her undoing and Shehnaaz let's it go, coming hot and heavy on his fingers.

Without wasting much time he lifted the hem of her skirt, unbuckled his pants and entered her sheathing himself  deep inside her with one smooth thrust. Shehnaaz let's out a breathless cry and got lost in the sensation of being filled.

Shehnaaz met him, thrust to thrust driving each other towards their nirvana. He increased his pace as he knew he wouldn't last any longer but he wanted them to come together.

"Are you close?" He asked in a rasped voice.

Shehnaaz nodded . The intensity making it difficult for to speak.

He increased his rhythm. He felt her tighten around him. He brought his thumb to stroke her c******s and buried himself deep into her and let go.

The climax was mindblowing and shattered them, leaving them breathless. Shehnaaz slumped on the ground along with him.

"By the way you didn't tell me your name." Shehnaaz whispered after she had recovered from the aftermath of this sweet and intoxicating intimacy.

" Sidharth Irfan Shaikh." He smiled into her neck.

"Shehnaaz Ansari." she said while standing up. Shehnaaz adjusted her dress while Sidharth fixed his pants.

"I'm not done with you yet. Come to my place. Spend the night with me." Sidharth pulled her close to him.

"I don't think I can walk after two teeth clenchingly mindblowing orgasms." Shehnaaz giggled and placed her hand on his chest.

"I'll carry you." saying that Sidharth again picked her up over his shoulder and walked out towards his car.

Note: This was only 2 shots I tried. I'm bad at writing hot mature stuff. If you really like 2 shots let me know I'll try something more... maybe in this same book ❤🤭