jane ranting gives me a headache

Ana, Dizzy, Mal, Evie and Jane are in Ana and Dizzy’s room and the Tremaine girls are doing their homework, well mostly Dizzy is doing her homework from her other classes, Evie is sewing something with Ana’s sewing machine that she has. Mal is reading her spellbook.

“Mom says, ‘if a boy can’t see the beauty within, then he’s not worth it.’ Can you believe it…what world does she live in?” Jane complains about her mother as no one was really listening to her ranting.

“Auradon.” Dizzy and Ana say in unison, and without looking at each other they smirk as they’re both reading books.

“Iz, do you like it?” Evie asks Dizzy as it’s a short Victorian dress that’s a teal color.

“I love it.” Dizzy says with a little squeal as Evie smiles at the girl.

“Thanks.” Evie says as she doesn't want to tell Dizzy that it’s going to be hers.

“I’ll never get a boyfriend.” Jane says as she sits down on Ana’s bed.

“Boyfriends are overrated.” Mal says as Ana nods her head at the purple haired girl.

“And how would you know, Mal? You never had one.” Dizzy says as Mal shrugs her shoulders.

“It’s because they’re a waste of time.” Mal says to the girl and she couldn’t help but nod her head.

“I forgot to do Chad’s homework! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no.” Evie says as she grabs Chad’s backpack and starts doing his homework. Ana and Dizzy both give Evie a look, as they wonder why she’s doing his homework, when he should be doing his homework,

“Evie, I have a question?” Dizzy asks as she doesn't look up from her history book.

“What’s that Diz?” Evie asks as she starts his chemistry homework.

“Why are you doing Chad’s homework, when he should be the one doing this work?” Dizzy asks as Ana nods her head at Dizzy.

“Because in order for me and him to go on a date, I have to do his homework.” Evie says getting slightly agitated.

“Oh.” Dizzy says as she turns the page to her book. “Sounds fun.” 

“It really is.” Evie says as she’s almost done with his chemistry.

Ana and Dizzy’s bedroom door open and it’s revealed that a girl who is the same age as the girls, walks into the bedroom.

“Hey, guys! I’m Lonnie. My Mom’s Mulan?” Lonnie says as Evie and Mal look up at her like she’s crazy or something. “No? Anyways, I love what you’ve done with Jane’s hair, and I know you hate us, and, well, you’re evil. But do you think you can do mine?” Lonnie asks Mal in particular, as Dizzy smiles at the girl.

“Why would I do that for you?” Mal asks Ana tilts her head confused, but doesn’t say anything.

“I’ll pay you 50 dollars.” Lonnie says, shaking the little bag that she has, and Evie immediately gets up once again and walks over to Lonnie.

“Good answer. I need to buy more material. Let’s see, I’m thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers, and some highlights.” Evie says as she’s thinking what she can do for Lonnie’s hair..