Chapter-2

Vidyut attracts towards Avni.. And next week, he went to Avni home for there marriage proposal.. But Avni's parents say no because Avni in high school.. And says if vidyut do perfect job then they think about this proposal...

Vidyut left from there.. But he started to come to Avni's home.. It's irrated Avni a lot

Avni's hate towards Vidyut increase day by day.

Time skip,

One day Avni suffering from Diahhorea and her family gone to the market for some grocery shopping at that Viduyt come to her home..

Avni : vidyut tum yha kyu aaye ho?

Vidyut : mein tumse milne aaya hu.. Tumhri mom mili thi raste mein or kaha tum akeli ho ghr pr to socha tumse milne aa jau waise bhi humko akele sath time spend krne ka nhi mila...

Avni : to kya hua? Tumko yha ese nhi aana chahiye tha.. Tumhe pta hai mujhe ye sab nhi psnd..

Vidyut: to kya hua mujhe to tum pasand ho na.. I love you baby...

Avni : but I don't love you..

Vidyut grabs her hand pull her towards him.. Try to kiss her forcefilly..  Avni pused him.. He again catches her.. And touch her improper way... She runway and she find a vase and show him..

Avni : get out from here otherwise mein shor karke sabko bula dungi..

Vidyut : abi to mein ja rha hu pr fir aaunga..

Vidyut goes from there.. Avni takes a deep breath of relief..

Avni : jaldi se maa ko sab btana hoga khi der na  ho jaaye...

Next day,

In evening time..

Avni : maa mujhe aapse ek baat krni hai..

Neela maa : ha bolo beta..

Avni tells her everything about vidyut and his mannerless Beahivour..

Neela : mein usse baat krungi...  Ldka acha hai...

Avni : aap nhi smjhogi.. Ok

Viduyt call her everyday and taking to her nonsense things.. Avni now very pissed off from him  she used tell her mom everything but her mom ignore her talking and thinking that she is small and dont understand him..

Flashback ends..

Time flew away... Avni passed her examination.. And now going to college every day... Every thing going smoothly.. But one day vidyut barges into her classes to meet her...

She is scared from him.. How he came to her college.. She left from her class..
And call her mother..

Avni : hello maa..

Maa : haa beta bolo kya baat hai.. Tune iss wqt kyu call kiya sab thik hai?

Avni : maa wo vidyut mere college aa rkha tha or meri class mein betha hua hai.. Meri kuch samjh mein nhi aara hai mein kya kru.. Aap iss ldke to phn krke yha se bhagaao.. Nhi to mein ghr nhi aati..

Maa : shaant bacche shaant mein kuch krti hu..

Avni : Ok

Neela maa call viduyt and tell him to meet her in her home..

Otherside,

Vidyut searching for Avni in her campus.. Avni hidden from him with her friend..

He left from there to her house..

To be continued

Please do votes And comments and forgive for mistake..

Thank you🙏