The Royal's

Chapter 1
Red! My boyfriend called from the kitchen running out of the room with my bag I rushed down for lunch cause am having a night shift at the hospital, rushing what I could into my mouth as fast as I could I kissed Theo good bye, getting into my motorcycle I know what 'a nurse doing with a motorcycle but I don't give a fuck and as a wolf I love nature, yeah am a wolf and it cool and all that; but the craze part I don't like is the mate part to me it's like locking me with some stranger and this mate thing caused a big effect on me , Red the head nurse yelled "thank God you are early today"the witch said. Well me and the head nurse aren't partially friend

We are always at each other neck well she technically doesn't like that am dating Theo well he's the head doctor and the chairman so she's pretty paranoid that I could take over her job anytime soon, well she should cool her nerve down cause am a wolf and she's human talkless of a wolf like me that doesn't take orders from her alpha I know am not supposed to be proud of that but am just crazy and I know it, so am aiming higher than that. Red! I snapped my head to the direction of the person who called my name as the scent was familiar and was of wolf, Lizzie I called out to my sister, facing her I expected to see a grin on her lovely face but it wasn't the Liz I know she had dark circles under her eyes and her posture and face was all a mess, O moon goddess what the hell is wrong with her and where the hell is that big bro of mine,I called one of my mate at the desk to take my space for some minutes I went outside so me and my sister could talk it was dark and quiet nice for a chat btw two were sisters, Lizzie looked emotional drowned I asked her what happened and I could believe my fucking ears my mom has passed away, what! I screamed and Liz broke into more tears after we both settled down Liz told me I needed to come back home and I told her that I new that but she said the world's I didn't expect her to say she said," no Red I mean stay with us your family your park" well no I replied I have my family here and my pack are my patients I replied to fast . "Stop with the phase Red" Liz shouted; I know you won't listen, but please grant the wishes of the mother that brought you up she may not be your real mom but she brought you up, yeah we aren't related by blood,am adopted , Yes babe! Whoa how did he, never mind, Theo do you know what she is asking of me "I can't do" Shh Theo said It okay darling just do it okay, What about my job "you can work at pack hospital at home" Liz cuts in, "yeah you be treating your kinds babe" Theo said, yes Theo knows, what about you I said" I will be okay babe so get your lovely ass home and pack your bags I will take care of your job and I promise to come see you every week " he said, you promise I asked back again, Yes he answered back smiling , looking back at my sis I mind link her saying' Letgo back home . ( They know Theo isn't Red mate and frown upon it but made a deal with her that once she's met her mate she leave and be with her mate)

Back in Las Vegas, I know! why would anyone in their right sense want to leave here but this place was both a nightmare and was full of both nice and bad memories, like being arrested and also almost dieing in a school trip to the zoo and in my defense the monkeys started it who knew they didn't like fire I thought they were one with the nature but the security didn't take it lightly so take it from me if you're in a zoo and it says stay back please stay back because I got it real good when we were back in school.
Driving into the driveway of our house the sign put up showed the death of the gamma mate "well let do this".

Two weeks later: yesterday was my brother Jim ceremony as he was giving the title of the gamma as Dad wasn't himself,I resumed working as a pack doctor cause I was actually a doctor in the pack before going to the city and yeah had to start learning again because technically the certificate are different and I couldn't start learning doc for humans it wasn't my spark so I choose nursing. I and Theo see each other twice a week and have a hell lot of fun and love making like I said Theo is a gentleman but sometimes it can be annoying like in the sexual part he just awfully slow and not to be rude his a tad bit small,I can't call that sex so I give the term love making like my sister would sometimes be rude to ask " does he satisfy you" like do I give it out that much but other than that I think it like a normal human relationship. I just finished my shift at the hospital I ran to my baby (motorcycle) and went home well technically I leave in the pack house cause well My brother has to have time with his Mate you notice the exaggeration yeah, like their house is a freaking mansion with four fucking rooms but I got to give the mates some space for well being a wolf they could practically do it anywhere , well good for them cause to Theo the bedroom was also made for that ,shit why am i comparing my boyfriend!. As my eyes flutter shut I embraced the darkness.