Not finished

Silently, Daz crept through the abandoned village, being cautious of his surroundings, making sure not to wake the zombies. Usually zombies don't sleep, but these aren't any old zombies, these were Daz watches zombies. They sleep when they don't think Daz is around, but are fully awake when he appears. Now all Daz has to do is creep past him-
"HOWDY MY OLD FELLA, HOW YOU DOIN DAZ!!!!!!" A 67 year old baby asked him, wearing nothing but a bathing suit. How he is a 57 year old baby, no one knows. I think his mum forgot to give birth to him until his 66th birthday when she realised she wasn't loosing any weight.
Jackie Noph, Fuch Black's mum (the 67 year old baby) had a husband name Darren who was a bit of a goth, got it on in their grandparents room, while they were in bed, trying to sleep. She wasn't sure what "getting pregnant" was, which would explain why she thought she hadn't chewed the raccoon properly when she started to grow.
Anyways, back to the zombie.
"SHUT UP FUCH, I AM TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM THESE ZOMBIES YOU IDIOT!!!!!!" Daz screamed, not realising that he had just awoken them all and they had their knives and forks ready to have a lovely feast on bbqed Daz. He suddenly turned around, shocked by the 727 zombies that await him. 
"RUUUUUUUUN" he shouted and his legs moved and him and Fuch hid in a bush
"Oh my god" Daz said, out of breath "I should be recording my new video, reacting to 'a dog who eats his owners', not being chased by these zombies
"Yeah, I know what you mean, I should be ghost hunting right now, just over there actually" Fuch pointed to an abandoned house round the corner.
"What?! That one there?" Daz asked
"Yeah, I got a camera ready, and it could be a good way to escape from these zombies."
Daz stared deeply into Fuch's bloodshot eyes, focusing on the beauty of how one of his eyes. Looking at how one of them flips over, and the other looks right back at him.

"You know

"You know..." Fuch began "You look beautiful today, just like every day. You always know the right thing to say to make me smile. Like now, just you.... You little porked pie"
Daz smiled
"You...... I would look up in the stars and wander how many people put here would actually, like, eat me yknow. But you.... I know you would eat me. Now, anytime."
Daz thought to himself You're a disappointment to me."
"I don't care if you live or die."
"I used to care about you. Now? ...
"How do you think I feel? I'm pissed off!"
"Go. Just go."
"If you come back, I won't be here."
"I've never despised someone as much as I despise you."
"Ha! You think I care about you?

"Yes....." Daz said "I've loved you since I lashed my eyes on you 4 eyes."