use me

(aggressive/rough smut ⚠️❗️)

Y/n was afraid of him, the way he threw the anger was sudden and it was out of place for her, compared to work. But nonetheless, she still worries about him and cares for this man.

Y/n would walk towards the bedroom door and slowly lean her head on it, putting her ear close to it; hopefully getting to hear if anything was happening inside.

Unexpectedly, the door opened immediately and she quickly stood herself back up properly. "What are you doing in front of the door?" Patrick asked her, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh– I was.. uh." She stammered, but before she could even finish her words.. Patrick took her by the arm and pulled her inside, locking the door behind them. "If you need to enter, just knock. Don't eavesdrop on anything." He'd grip her arm tighter, looking into her eyes with a dead cold stare.

"I didn't mean to Patrick it's just that– I was worried." Y/n adds in a soft tone, slowly lowering her head down. Patrick picked her chin up and pointed her face towards his. "You don't need to worry about me." He whispered charmingly, accompanied with a chuckle.

His voice sounded heavenly, y/n could only just nod at it. She took a good couple of seconds staring into his eyes before he'd lean onto her for a kiss.

As he'd get closer to her lips, she'd utter to herself. "Still not satisfied from last night?"

Patrick stops himself before he decides to lay his lips on hers, "You're a lucky girl, I wouldn't fuck the same girl twice." He smirks, then goes back to kissing her so it'd shut her up.

Y/n's lips were occupied with his, she couldn't talk or reply back to him, though she didn't mind. As Patrick kissed her passionately, he'd grab her hips and pull her closer to his body. He'd use his other hand to unbutton his jacket and button-up, following taking off her clothes.

Gently, he'd remove her clothing and leave her naked, his eyes were dead set on her bare body. Patrick couldn't get his eyes off of her and it was so pleasing to him.

This only fed his sexual desire more, so he would break the kiss to end up pulling her on the bed and positioning her to the cowgirl position. He got aroused by a big amount, his bulge grew larger at the sight of y/n on his body.

Without hesitation, y/n began to ride his bulge to start off with. She'd let out small moans and groans but Patrick would stop her mid-way. "Are you just not going to say anything or are you going moan there and look stupid? Speak." He'd demand her, unamused by her wordless whimpers and moans.

Y/n nodded at him while still riding, she'd take a couple of seconds to stay silent until she blurted out; "Take control of me, use me.." She'd moan out again. Patrick grew a smile at her words and felt satisfied, he liked the fact that y/n was the type of woman he could force submission on. The type of woman that would listen.

As y/n's wet cunt rode his pants, he'd eventually give in and take them off. Patrick was left in his boxers, sitting on the bed as she was set on the ground.

Y/n was kneeling on the floor while Patrick was on the bed, sitting in front of her with his legs spread open. "Do something." He says with a cold voice, waiting for her next move.

She'd grab a hair tie off her wrist and tie her hair into a low ponytail so it wouldn't bother what shes going to do next. Y/n soon went closer towards his boxer and placed her hand on his thigh, pulling the boxers down to reveal his erect member.

It sprung up and was ready for her, so she'd immediately take this chance and put the tip in.

Y/n put my dick in her mouth and I watched her with a cold expression, though this made me feel pleasure like no other. This woman was something else and I could feel that she'll last longer than the other women, a woman with personality, looks and knows when to keep her mouth shut. What more could a man ask for?

As she'd wrap my member with her tongue and move back and forth on it, I couldn't resist rolling my head back to groan her name out. Her warm saliva coating me with her tongue felt amazing, this wasn't something I expected from y/n.. she really reached my expectations of an ideal woman.

Y/n adds one of her hands on his member and moves it with her mouth, she also would pick up her pace as time went on. It took awhile but he ended up finishing his load into her throat.

The warm cum oozing down her throat took her by surprise, Patrick didn't warn her or did he make any obvious signs. Though she didn't really mind it, as long as he finished in.

Patrick pulled out of her mouth and watched a drop of semen escape her lips, then dripping on her thigh. "Drink it up." He says, watching her sit there with her mouth filled.

Y/n sat there in silence before taking a breath, then gulping it all down instantly. "God, you slutty whore." Patrick laughed while watching her taking it all in. He was more delighted at the sight of this, only making her more attractive to his eyes.

After she finished it, Patrick aggressively pulled her wrist and threw her onto the bed.

I wanted to do unspeakable things to this woman, other than murder..

I watched her naked helpless body on my white bedsheets and couldn't help but to just take her all in already, I'd put myself in missionary. The perfect position where I could watch her face while I fuck her relentlessly.

Patrick set himself onto her and without a warning, he'd enter himself into her without hesitation. Patrick fit in his entire length into her and made her gasp for air, "since you want me to use you." He muttered before he took a big slam onto her, pushing his hips onto her and thrusting in.

He would harshly force his member into her tight walls as he'd watch her face just turn into a mess. Patrick could tell her mind was going blank, and he looooved it. He'd fuck her endlessly and made sure his entire length was in her so the both of them could feel the best.

His hands would crawl up her torso and onto the chest to caress her gently. Y/n could only moan out louder and beg for more of him; "I need more!" Y/n moaned out, holding the pillows as he kept thrusting into her. "Oh you'll get more than this alright!" Patrick replied back before he'd cum inside of her, then groaning with his eyes rolled back in pleasure.

Immediately, he would pull out of her and witness the warm liquid exit her body slowly. Y/n however, was laying in the bed completely exhausted. She was trying to chase her breath and panting like a dog.

Patrick got himself off of her and stood up from the bed, grabbing her clothes back to toss it on her. He then would grab his own clothes to put it on in front of the mirror. As he put on his boxers and pants, he'd look at y/n in the reflection. "I'll see you tonight sweetheart, I've got to.. return some video tapes."

And just like that, Patrick exited the room again to leave y/n alone.

Y/n felt more deeply in love with this man, the more she'd communicate with him in any way; the more she would be attracted to him. On top of that, he was amazing in bed and he knew his way to get with her no matter what, that sweet talk and charm was working way too well.