⍟ʜᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠɪʟ⍟

☺︎︎ᵃʳᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ ⁱˢ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ☺︎︎

Finally, after so much biting, sprinting, hiding and looking away you've reached door 50. What horrors await for you behind these doors? Could it be-
Yeah it's just a blind tall meat jerky person.

As you open the doors, you are shocked to see another monster running to your direction! You can't even let out a scream just of how terrified you are. You see your life flash before your eyes and shut them tight before curling up into a ball-
!CRASH!
...
You hear as some glass breaks and the monsters heavy footsteps go to your left, you let out a loud sigh of relief and then look up to see the monster slowly walking towards you already. So you leave the entrance alone before you see what happens if that thing were to grab you.

As you look around the library, you come across a page with symbols and numbers on it. But also a free wrapped granola bar! With your favorite flavor too! Since you haven't eaten in a while, you open it slowly, and take bites out of the bar.
You are fully enjoying it until out of nowhere a little spider comes out of a drawer and jumps on your hand trying to sneak a bite from your bar! You scream while shaking the half eaten bar causing the little spider to blast off again like team rocket, while you hear heavy footsteps going towards you.

You run so fast into the nearby closet you swear you went into light speed for a second, and shut the doors quickly. You see from a crack in the doors letting you see this tall creature in it's full glory. You try to control your breathing to the best of your ability, but the granola bar which is still in your hand made a noise causing the monster to slam the closet open and grabbing you by the waste tightly.

You panicked and started pushing him back as he tried shoving you head into his teeth, so you throw your bar into his mouth making him eat it. As you did that, you can feel his grip on you weaken and him start chewing the tasty granola bar.
You try to push yourself away from them, but the grip it had on you was strong! But out of nowhere...

He pulled you close to him...
and bear hugged you.

As you tried to process your surroundings and considering if you should hug them back or scream, you begin to hear the creature purr, almost like a cat, but also like as if it was snoring.
You stopped struggling, as you feel as if you've tamed a blood thirsty monster.(cause you did🤭)
You hugged them back tightly, and you could hear them purring even more. It began clicking and walking around with you in it's arms. "W-Where are we going?" You ask the creature, but they only respond back in clicks.

You see them sit down on a large couch with claw marks and some dried ketchup (🧍...) on one of the pillows. It hugged you so tightly you thought it could break a bone or two, so you began patting their back as a way to tell them that's enough. So they realize what they were doing and place you next to them on the couch. As you breathe in and out slowly, the creature tries to imitate your breathing. You take notice of course, and begin breathing in deeper, and exhaling more air as you calm down, the creature doing the same.

"...Hey, can you... Understand me?" You ask it.
They nod give you as much of a smile as they can.
"Okay good, since there's not much to do here now, would you like me to read you something from this l-library?" You ask. Them responding with a nod and a soft growl. So you get up, and search for a book good enough for the two of you. While searching around, you find a few books called "Jojo Siwas very unpredictable escapade" "Steven De'Mayo" and a book called "(your favorite book here🧑‍🦯)".
You grab the last book, and go back to where the creature was sat.

"Psst! Hey!" You say, as not to startle them, but you did so anyways because now they are looking everywhere around them. "Don't worry it's me silly!" They look into your direction, scooch slightly to the side of the couch, and pat the pillow nest to them. You sit next to them and open up the book.
You look into the creatures slightly closed mouth and giggle, as you could've nearly been obliterated into chunks by it's teeth.

~ᱬ~

About an hour passes by of you reading to them, they've been listening to every word you were saying, you could even feel them nibbling on your hair every now and then. But after a while you started feeling sleepy, and so did they apparently! They've been nibbling on your hair in their sleep, as their head lays behind yours on the couches head rest. You shut the book and place is on the floor, while slowly placing your head on their thigh, putting your legs onto the couch, and drifting off into sleep.

You just hoped you weren't dreaming.

and little did you know, they were too.

--------
Word count:897
Time taken: about 50 minutes
Yeah

THANKS 4 READING!!!!!! I'm sure the figure would be very proud of you right now!! I hope i did good hsjahsjshs I hate writing but this is an exception
(While writing this I had Being Human from Steven universe future looping and it fit so well for me)