♧♤ PART 11 ♤♧

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS...
🤗🤗🤗😁😁😁🤗🤗🤗

This chapter holds some mature contents ... so read it at your own risk...am again warning you ...read it at your own risk if you are comfortable....🔞🔞🔞

Author's pov

Author's pov...
Now siya was standing infront of the room no.104 as this room was mentioned by that man before ....
Of course that man was non other than that mr.fucking Mehta...
After gulping down she knocked on the door but after not receiving any response she turned the door knob by her own and with fear filled eyes she went in ... thinking that "main apni mummy ka diya hua pedant unn gande teacher se lekar rahungi nhi to mummy sochengi ki unki princess ek chotu sa pendant bhi nhi sambhal payi aur vaise bhi ms.kavita teacher ne kaha tha ki mujhe strong banna chahiye" she was all alone ...she was very scared from inside but didn't show ... jaise hee vo room ke andar gayi vaise hee usne ek aawaz suni....

 jaise hee vo room ke andar gayi vaise hee usne ek aawaz suni

?: so you came...(a deep and husky voice came in her ear ...and a shiver of fear down in her spine ...)

Author's pov...
siya ne uss direction mein dekha janha se awaz aa rahi thi ...usne dekha ki koi chair par baitha hua tha ...vo room pura khali tha ...wanha sirf ek table aur sirf ek chair hee thi uss room mein andhera tha ...roshni sirf bahar se aa rahi thi kyunki khidkiyan khuli hui thi...uss man ka face nhi dikh raha tha magar siya bta sakti thi ki vo Mr.mehta hee hai ... his back was facing her as he was standing infront of the table doing something with ....knife....? Mr.mehta chaku ko clean kar rahe the ...but the question was....why...?
Ab vo kya karne wale the... she gulped and said while stammering...

Little siya: m-mujhe m-mera pendant w-wapas kardo pls-pls...(she said and he turned around and saw her,seeing her state he smirked and said...)

Mr.mehta: itni jaldi bhi kya hai...siya beta ...pahle mujhe tumhari tareef to karne do ...(he said taking slow steps towards her and she was gulping hard ...)

Little siya: p-pls mujhe mera pendant d-de d-do p-pls...(she said with teary eyes as she was scared aur vaise bhi koi apna fear kab tak chupa sakta hai aur siya to sirf 7saal ki bacchi thi...)