✮Chapter 1✮

(Bunny's outfit above)

A LOUD BAG WAS HEARD AND A SMALL GROAN, Bunny picking her head up from off the ground and dragging herself to her dresser and changed.

Putting on a little bit of smudged makeup under her eye and lip gloss with a slight pink tint.

Calling out to her parents that she was leaving and walked out of the house to head to Hollywood arts, she had heard that there was going to be a new student coming and she was thrilled to meet them.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

Bunny an Cat walked together to their next class "hey, um can you t-" tori asked Bunny an cat but got Inturupted "Oh my god! Your tori right?" Cat exclaimed "You we're fantastic at the big show case." Bunny said excitedly and doing a hand jester.

"Aw, thanks." tori said with a big smile on her face "My names Cat." cat said with a giant smile "And I'm Bunny." bunny said happily "like the animal's" tori pointed out with a smile.

"What's that souposed to mean?" Cat said sounding offended an took a step back while Bunny frowned "nothing I-i love cats an bunny's." tori stuttered out trying to fix the situation.

"Us too! There so cute." Bunny said happily then took cats arm and they both walked away with grins an headed to Sikowits class.

Bunny an cat sat in the second row of Sikowits class and chated with cat while waiting for class to start "oh my god! there's a judge fire!"Sikowits yelled making some people scream and some try to get to the door.

"Just kidding! Just wanted to get blood pumping. Which I did." Sikowits said sounding proud of himself, Cat and Bunny sat back down Bunny shaking like leaf from the scare, Beck sat on the chair next to her with jade. "okay! Now let's get started. Dumps in chairs." Sikowits said while getting on the stage thing.

Sikowits started class and talked about improv "Jade you will be captain of the first group today chose your actors." sikowits said "Cat, Bunny, Beck, an Tori." jade said and every one of them walked on stage but Tori just gave a look of surprise and went up.

"Okay let's give them a place." sikowits said standing in between jade and cat "home!" Robbie called out an sikowits repeated "ooh really creative." Rex teased "you be quite." Robbie said firmly getting a slap on the face by the puppet.

"And now we need a situation." sikowits said putting a hand on his chin "big news" Andre said but sikowits miss heard it. "Andre nobody wants to see big nudes." sikowits replied"news." Andre said in a matter of afact tone.

"Thats different. Big news!" sikowits said happily an walked to the board to write it. "Why don't you just want in the hall." jade told Tori who obliged an went out the door.

"And action." sikowits said standing in the back of the class, Bunny and Cat kneeling an playing as they were the kids.

"Hey babe, how was work today." jade said with fake enthusiasm. "Uh, I got fired?" beck said sounding slightly confused. And jade groaned "again?" Bunny asked in her already child like voice as she and cat stood up.

"It's okay. I have great news that'll cheer the hole family up." jade said with a grin." what is it!" Bunny said slightly bouncing" tell us." Cat said cheerfully while jade walked past them.

"I went to the animal shelter an got us a dog." jade said happily walking back to her original spot with tori.

"Uh yep, I'm the new family dog.woof. " tori said awkwardly making Cat and Bunny look at each other confused.

"Sikowits, will you please tell this amuture  dogs can't talk an that they dont walk on 2 legs" jade said in a rude tone "sikowits!" jade yelled to the man who was drinking coconut milk.

"Sorry I was sucking the milk out of this coconut. But it's true Tori if your going to play a dog, be a dog." sikowits told her and tori got on all 4s and barked.

"And action!" sikowits said loudly. "Uh I went to the animal shelter and got us a dog." jade said with a fake happy tone, Bunny and Cat gasped with smiles on there faces and walked to Tori and started petting her with smiles on there faces.

"Uh oh, looks like this dog has bug in her fur." jade said looking threw toris hair  and Bunny took her hand off Tori and gave a grossed out face "uh woof." tori barked.

"Eww!" cat said at the same time as Bunny said "gross!" and they both backed away "but it's okay I heard coffee works great for getting rid of bugs." jade said getting of stage to grab someone's coffee then went back on.

"maybe you shouldn't um." Beck started but nothing would change her mind "jade!" Andre exclaimed an jade poured the coffee onto Tori then the ice and Bunny winced at how that might have hurt.

"What's the problem, dog?" Jade said sounding innocent at the biggining till the end and gave a smirk watching as Tori ran out of the room with the ice coffee dripping down her.

"That was mean." Bunny said in a slight whine but Jade just sweetly smiled at her then to Beck.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

(Bunny's outfit)

Bunny was Souprised to see Tori back when Tori walked in "Tori your back." sikowits said slightly surprised.

"Have you ever thought of going threw a window." sikowits asked Tori "no." Tori said confused. "Think about it." sikowits told her.

And with that sikowits started class and how they were going to do Apathabetical improv and explained it.

"Starting with the letter a something like..." sikowits started then pointed at beck "apples are falling out of my butt." Beck said "lovely, now the next letter of th alphabet in this case be so he might say..." sikowits said while walking around the class an put his hands on andres shoulders.

"Bring those apples so we may all enjoy the fresh fruit from Beck's butt." Andre answered.

"Charming. Now who wants to lead the first group?" sikowits asked heading back to the stage thing "I do." Tori said out loud.

"Alright Tori chose your actors." sikowits told her an stood to the side. "Okay, Andre, Cat, Beck, and Jade." Tori said an Jade rose both her eye brows.

Bunny new that this was going to be good.

And man was Jade even more mad at Tori for kissing her boyfriend.

(Sorry for  any errors I don't proof read unless I feel like it sorry.)