Chapter 19

That night I was in my room reading when a light beam surrounded me and I was suddenly transported to the alien's ship. As I walk around I feel a hand on my shoulder and I instinctively turn and punch whoever's behind me. "Zed oh my god I'm sorry" "what are you doing here?" he asks "I got beamed up, what are you doing here?" "A-spen asked if I could help with my knowledge of Seabrook" "aw, they're trying to spend alone time with you" "alone time? Why? Oh ohh well I do have universal appeal" "hey, be nice, A-spen's new to feelings and human relations".

"Harper? You got beamed up too" Addison says walking up to us "yeah, same with you?" I ask and she nods. The aliens then turn the corner, running towards us. "Beware, intruders!" Zed steps in front of me protectively "Harper, Addison? Mothership beamed you aboard?" A-spen asks and we nod "we have no choice then to-" "-welcome you" "-vaporize you", "A-li!" "oh right, welcome you, sorry".

The aliens lead the 3 of us to the home base of the ship, "your home is amazing" Addison tells them "it is a wonderful ship, but it is not our home" A-lan says sadly "our planet was destroyed due to environmental light built up over many years" "years? didn't anyone try to stop it?" "no, and we lost everything, no one spoke up" "that would have led to disagreement, we value harmony" "and we will remain one people in harmony at any cost" the aliens explain.

"We need your help but first-" "A-spen has great feelings for you", "right about that" Zed starts before A-spen interrupts him "I've been doing research Zed, couples can grow apart" "but we are not a couple" "no we are not, I am breaking up with you, I'm sorry, we do not have tissues aboard but you can use my sleeve if you must cry" "what" I rub his shoulder comfortingly.

"As you can see, they have mastered the interaction of your species and feels the 3 of you can be trusted" "years ago, our scout crashed in Seabrook and hid a map to Utopia a new home for aliens, we came here to find it" "wait I thought you said you were here for cheer?" Addison asks "that was a deception, we were afraid you wouldn't let us find the map, since it's hidden in the most precious thing in Seabrook" "so that's why you kept asking about the moonstone" "yes, but our scans came back negative, it's not there. What else is precious in Seabrook?" "I don't know, cheer? But you can't hide coordinates in a routine".

Zed goes to touch the board but A-li quickly stops him, "do not touch, were repairing the files of our scout's logs" "with no success" "well have you tried banging it? It works when my old TVs on the fritz" he suggests "banging? That's highly sensitive cosmic tech you can't just bang-" he doesn't listen to her and bangs it anyway and it works. A-li then plays the recording and what shows shocks me "this is scout commander 15-09 I proudly report my mission is complete, for centuries we have been without a home but I have found Utopia, the perfect new planet for our people. I hid the coordinates in the most precious thing in Seabrook. You must find the most precious thing in Seabrook. Many decades ago my scout ship crashed on this planet, I would have died if it weren't for a young humanoid Eli, he hid me and nursed me to health. But with no ship to take me home I was forced to hide my true identity. I joined Eli in his school and there I discovered my passion, cheerleading. I even created a trophy, but no longer in contact with our people my hair grew white and I lost my stardust powers, though I gained something else. A family. Eli and I fell in love and got married and named our firstborn, A-Mishanta, but we always called her Missy" "that's our mum's name" Addison said looking at me, the scout then took off her mask to reveal our grandma, "the alien scout was your grandma" Zed said to me, there were so many thoughts in my head at that moment I couldn't focus, Addison, on the other hand, was ecstatic, she finally knew who she was. "Excuse me," I say walking away from everyone. I can hear Zed call after me and when he doesn't catch up I know Addison stopped him. I just need time to myself for a little.