Boba's New Family Part 2: Ride of Love

In the kingdom of Equinaro, Queen Reigna was out for a walk with King Orpheus, when the Hearts of Beauty suddenly changed from purple to blue, meaning a boy was in need of a special friend.

"Shall we consult the Equinary, my queen?" Orpheus said.

"Let the Heart Bell ring so all of Equinaro knows the Ride of Love will soon begin." Queen Reigna said.

And so, the Heart Bell was rung. The entire kingdom heard and was excited to hear that another pony would be sent for someone who needed them.

Queen Reigna stood before the Equinary and closed her eyes as she called to it,

"Equinary, show me the boy. Which pony is right to bring him love and joy?" Queen Reigna asked.

The Equinary opened to show a picture of young Boba Fett-Skywalker, who apparently was feeling anxious. According to the Equinary, the poor boy was scared to be around other kids and wasn't sure how to open himself up to anyone else after his past doing terrible things. Queen Reigna recognized the boy's name and recalled the situation he'd been in previously.

"Not to worry, Young Boba." Reigna said. "Equinary, which pony is right for him?"

But, the Equinary didn't give an answer as to which pony was Boba's. Instead, it had a message:

Just to hand a horse to this boy

Will not create pure love and joy

To find the right equine,

The perfect horse,

the child must come to the kingdom

and let true beauty run its course

And then, the Equinary showed a picture of a place in Equinaro known as Musicorn Meadow, the part of Equinaro where musicorns gathered to make music together and have dance parties.

This was a semi-rare occurrence with the Equinary. Normally, it knew just the right horse for each child in need. Only twenty times in Equinaro's known history has the Equinary ever decided that the child must find his or her horse.

Meanwhile, back in the Temple, Boba still stood in the Council Chamber, when blue sparkles suddenly started to surround him.

"What's going on?" Boba asked, getting a little scared.

"Carousella?" Anakin asked.

"It's not me," said Carousella, shaking her head.

"Me neither," Gabby said, raising her hands.

Boba tried to run away from the magic sparkles, but they kept coming at him. And as more of the sparkles started to surround Boba, and Gabby quickly grabbed onto her brother, and Carousella jumped in just as the sparkles made them all disappear.

And soon, Carousella, Gabby, and Boba all found themselves in the presence of Queen Reigna.

"Oh, hello, Carousella. Hello, Gabby." Reigna said. "I didn't realize you would be arriving in Equinaro."

"Neither did we," said Gabby, getting up and dusting herself off. "Oh, you haven't met my brother. Boba, this is Reigna Saddleheart, the Queen of Equinaro."

"It's nice to meet you, Young Boba." Reigna smiled.

Boba bowed. "Likewise, Your Majesty."

"Why were we brought here?" Carousella asked. "And could we please get a bit of a heads up next time?"