The Academy

With the peaceful planet Mandalore being strangled by the grip of corruption, shortages of every kind were about, forcing citizens to turn to the black market to survive. Desperate to save her people, Duchess Satine has asked her friend Padme Amidala to speak with the Jedi Council in hopes that they would send assistance.

And, the Jedi Council did send assistance. At the moment, Anakin Skywalker was flying his Padawan Ahsoka Tano to Mandalore. And, Gabby apparently called in one of her own friends to help out as well.

"The Jedi Council has given you a mission, Ahsoka." said Anakin. "It's your duty to see it through."

"Don't you think I'm just a little overqualified for this?" said Ahsoka

"According to Padme, Mandalore is a deeply corrupt world. If the cycle is to be broken, the future leaders at the Royal Academy of Government must learn the evils of corruption. Yoda feels that only a young Padawan like you can get through to them."

"And who did your daughter convince to help?"

"Not sure." Anakin shrugged. "All she said was that she managed to get ahold of someone whose kingdom once faced corruption."

The Jedi soon came to the landing docks where they would meet the duchess.

Duchess Satine, Prime Minister Almec, and some royal guards waited at the docs as the Jedi ship arrived.

"My lady, if I may," said the prime minister. "What do the Jedi know of our ways? Do we really want them meddling with our children's education?"

"Surely there is nothing to fear from exposing them to new ideas, Prime Minister." said Satine.

The Jedi exited their ship, and soon another ship arrived, and out came Dracona and her sixteen-year-old sister Ginger. And they had a little girl with them that Anakin and Ahsoka had never seen before. She looked about the same age as Gabby, she had black hair that reached a little past her shoulders, brown eyes, and she wore a golden sunshine dress, and a little hair clip that looked like a treble clef.

Anakin greeted the duchess with a kiss to her hand.

"Duchess Satine. Prime Minister Almec."

"Master Skywalker, so good to see you again." said Satine. She looked at Ahsoka. "This is your Padawan, I assume."

"Yes, my lady." said Anakin. "May I present Ahsoka Tano?"

"Duchess. Prime Minister." Ahsoka greeted.

The three other girls introduced themselves.

"I am Ginger Fireheart, Princess of Elementara." Ginger curtsied. "This is my younger sister Dracona, and our friend Echo Sonara, Princess of Carmendest."

"Princess Gabriella told us we might be of great assistance to ending this corruption on your world." Dracona explained.

It made sense now to Anakin. According to Dracona, when her parents married, they had to hide for the longest time that Dracona's mother was a dragon, and that their youngest child was half-dragon. King Ignatius had three other children from his first marriage, but the oldest one created corruption when he tried to get rid of his stepmother and half-sister. But with time, Queen Griselda and King Ignatius came to unite their kingdom and the dragons.

"I am grateful that the Jedi Council as well as your princess could spare the four of you to help instruct our leaders and peacekeepers of tomorrow." Satine said, referring to the two Jedi and the two oldest princesses. "Please, thank Master Yoda for me."

Anakin and Ahsoka looked at each other.

"Uh... I'm afraid that due to our limited resources," said Anakin. "I must return to battle immediately."