ARC Troopers

In a war, it takes guts and skills to fight for their team, but it takes heart to defend one's home.

After the destruction of a Republic outpost on the Rishi Moon, General Grievous and Asajj Ventress were planning an attack on the planet Kamino, home of the clone factories. But it wasn't just that; it was also the home planet of young Boba Fett, now Boba Skywalker, where he grew up.

Meanwhile, aboard a Jedi cruiser, Jedi Knights Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, examine an intercepted message from General Grievous.

"We are decrypting the audio, sir." said a clone wearing a headset.

"The clone planet of Kamino will be a dangerous target." said the hologram of Ventress.

"Just make sure you hold up your half of the mission." said Grievous. "We must stop the production of new clones if we are to win this war."

"Kamino." said Anakin.

That caught the attention of young Boba, who stood at another part of the ship with his sister Gabby, their horses, and a girl Boba's age with long ocean blue hair and a burnt orange pegasus with a brown mane and blue eyes. Their names were Aqualia Lantis and her pony Summer Skies.

Gabby knew all too well that Boba was pretty lonely when he lived on Kamino, but he still loved his father very much, even if he was a tough love kind of parent.

"They're going to attack our home planet." said Rex.

"They're going to attack where I grew up." Boba said.

Anakin looked at his adopted son, knowing how talking about his home was hard for him.

"The Separatists are taking quite the chance even considering this," said Obi-Wan.

"With all due respect, General," said Rex. "if someone comes to our home, they better be carrying a big blaster."

"I concur with Captain Rex, sir." Cody said. "This is personal for us clones."

"And me." Boba finished.

"Don't worry." said Anakin, patting Boba's shoulder. "We'll make sure Kamino is secure. Rex, tell your troopers in the 501st they're going home."

"Yes, sir." said the clone captains in unison before walking off.

Meanwhile, General Grievous was having a little chat with Ventress.

"All is ready, General." said Ventress.

"Good. We will attack Tipoca City first." said Grievous.

"I have the exact locations of both the clone DNA room and the clone trooper barracks."

"Both shall be annihilated under my hand."

"Our hands, General." Ventress corrected. "Count Dooku assigned us both this task."

"But of course, assassin. I look forward to meeting you."

After Grievous ended the transmission, Ventress asked a battle droid, "Are the aqua droids prepared for phase two of the plan?"

"Yes, mistress." said the battle droid.

Ventress approached the window of her submarine. They were closing in on the city, but so were the Jedi and their cruiser.

The Jedi cruiser was docked. Many clones were marching across the area as the Jedi and the children exited the cruiser.

"Oh, Boba, wait." said Remix. He used his magic to remove the blue scarf he was wearing and wrapped it around Boba's neck.