𝑴𝒓𝒔. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒓. 𝑨𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒐........𝒑𝒕7

Once we got to his house we ran out of breath so we stopped and catch breath. We went inside and see his mom and dad on the couch. Hola mijo who is this? Hola mamá hola papa this is y/n hello honey how are you? Im good and you? Im great. Me and y/n are going to my room. Ok. We went to his room and I sat on his bed. What do you want to do robin ask's. Hmm teach me how to fight a bit? Alright.

First thing you do is pitch you hand into a Fist. Next you will have to swing. Practice on me he says. Your joking? I'm serious. I'm going to hurt you. You won't I promise. Fine. I put my hand into a fist and punched robin. sorry robin. It's fine. He helped me practice for at least 1 hour. 

And I was wetting. Good job y/n you did great! Thank you robin I say while catching breath. Wanna stay over, we don't have school tomorrow. Sure let me just tell my mom. Ok I go to the phone and call my mom. M:hello? Hola ma I'm going to stay over at robins house. Ok be safe! Ok love you. I hang up the phone and go back to robin. Hey your back. Yup. Robin: can I check your arm. Sure we go to the bathroom and he unwraps my arm carefully.

It was still bleeding but not much. He got alcohol and a cotton swab. This might hurt but don't move. He rub's the swab on my arm. He grabbed my arm and hold it tight. It stings a bit. I put my hands on a fist. After he finished he kissed my forehead. May I take a shower? Ya sure I'll get you some of my clothes he gets a  shirt and sweatpants. I get in the shower and get cleaned up. I got out the shower and put on my clothes.

I go to robins room. And sit next to him. Wanna watch a movie while my mom is making dinner? Sure. He put on a movie and we watched it I put my head on his chest. After a while robins mom called us down to eat dinner. We went downstairs and sat at the table. We all talked for a bit until. Robins dad: robin talks so much about you that your so pretty, beautiful, kind, and smart.

I turn to robin his face is bright pink. I giggle a bit and finished eating. I washed my plate and went upstairs with robin. Is it true? What is? That you talk about me. Robin turn pink again. Uhh-Uhm-no i mean- yes I do.  I laughed a little and kissed him he kissed back. We played Roblox for a hour. The time was 10:00 we decided to go to bed I layed on his bed and he layed to.I said good night and kissed him on the forehead. Good night hermosa. He got close to me and put his arms around my waist and we both passed out.