Prolouge

*BUZZZZZZ* *BUZZZZZ* *BUZZZZZZ* *CLICK*

"Hello?"

"Avery.......It has happened. He struck again but this time he...............he took...................oh my gosh Avery I am sorry but he took Sam."

"OH MY GOSH" starts to sob into the phone.

"I had to tell you myself. I am so sorry. I know how much she ment to you. Just get ready and meet me at the office. It will be easier to have you here so he cannot try to get you either."

"Um ok I'll be over in a few. Thank you Raven for the update."

"No problem Avery" *Click*

After sobbing for a bit I get up, get dressed, grab my go bag, finish getting ready then head to the office. I decided to take the short cut to work so we can solve this case faster. When I got there the whole team was there.

"How did you loose her like that?!?!" I say hitting Elijah. "SHE WAS MY CHILD YOU IDIOT!!!"

"HEY HEY HEY!!! Avery calm down," Raven says splitting me away from Elijah.

"Let's just find her. I need her back now. She is my life now you hear?"

"We will find her I promise you. Now let's get all these computers booted up and find her now!!"

................................................................

"It has been 2 months since we heard from her and still no sign of her anywhere," I say pacing pacing back and forth in my office.

"She will contact us soon I know it," Elijah responds.

Raven comes in with a smile on her face,"She contacted us. We traced it to 2 blocks away from here."

"OMG!! Let's go Raven. You too Elijah," I say grabbing my keys as I walk out.

We get there and once we walk in we split up and keep our eyes out for her. We covered every inch of the place before we spotted her. Raven and I run after her once she saw us and bolted down the street. Of corse we lost her like 10 mins later in China town.

"Oh my god. I cannot believe we lost her AGAIN!! How do we lose every time we get a lead from her?"

"I do not know. I guess she knows the city better than we due."

We leave there and head back to the office. When we get there I through a fit and break down crying in a corner. It hurt to know my baby girl was lost again. It has been a year since she was taken and I really needed her back.

"Ok let's put a bolo out for her but we need to edit the pictures. Make her hair range from short, like as short as mine, to super long. Range the color from light brown with streaks to black to auburn. Other then that everything else stays the same. Let's put it out for a month then wait for 2 months then do it again. Let's keep it up until we find her," I say after crying for half an hour.