I smiled as I entered Sapnap's home. I plumbed on my bed. I was bored so I called Karl. He answered to to long after. "Hello!" Karl said enthusiastically. "Hi Karl!" I replied.

We called for hours. We were still on call when Sapnap walked in. "Can you make dinner tonight? I have no motivation to do anything right now." Sapnap said. I nodded. "You can talk to me if you want." Sapnap nodded. I hugged him.

I made dinner while still on call with Karl. "Your mom ooo." Karl ticed. "Hey Karl?" Karl looked up from his coloring book to look at Dream. "Can I come over after dinner tonight?" Karl nodded.

"Yes- and I can show you all my stuffed animals!" Karl exclaimed. Dream smiled. "Mhm!" Dream tried to grip the pot with his left hand, but of course, failed. He kept on trying but got to frustrated. "Drista...!" Dream called out. Drista headed downstairs.

"Can you grip the pot for me? I can't..." Dream said quietly. Drista nodded. She held the pot while Dream cooked. Every time Dream looked over to see if drista was annoyed, drista gave a smile of recurrence.

He continued to cook. When he was done, said dinner tasted really good. Dream explained how he wanted to sleep over at Karl's house and Sapnap said it was ok.

Dream drove to Karl's house. He knocked on the front door. Karl answered it and ran into his arms. "I missed your hugs." Karl said. Dream smiled. "I missed your hugs to." Karl smiled.

"Come! I want to show you my stuffed animals!" Karl lead Dream into Karl's room. Dream smiled. They went into Karl's room, squishmellos, and other stuffed animals filled up his bed on the top part of his closet.

"Is your koala your favorite?" Dream asked picking up the same stuffed animal he brought to school. "Mhm. Don't tell the others though!" Karl whispered yelled. "Karl. Can I ask you a question?" Karl nodded. "Do you have autism?" Dream asked. Karl nodded, tearing up. "Hey it's ok to have autism. Your just as special as everyone else." Dream comforted.

——

Karl cuddled close into Dream's arms. 'Kiwi' the koala cuddled close to Karl.

Karl's mom came in to say goodnight when she saw the blonde and brunette cuddled up.