Frozen Secret

"Where is my sushi?" Greenland yells out to the ocean while poking in the calmly burning coals of his bonfire. It's slowly getting dark and he is hungry.

"Call me sushi one more time and i have you for dinner!" A head with little fins as his ears pokes out of the waves while swimming back to the shore with two caught flounders in his webbed hands. "Do you have any idea how difficult those are to find when it's getting dark?" Iceland asks as he lets the waves push him onto the beach while Greenland guts the fish.

"Judging from how long it took you...." Greenland trails off with a shit eating grin while the shirtless nation next to him flops closer to the fire, not bothering to turn his tail into human legs.

It helps against the freezing cold around them as snow piles are scattered all around the beach.

Greenland puts the two gutted fish over the hot coals before shuffling closer to his favourite fish country.

"It's a beautiful night" he smiles warmly while leaning against his friend. "And the waters are warm enough for us" Iceland replies, drunken on the other ones smile while gesturing to the partially frozen ocean. "I don't want you to freeze after all" he adds with a smile on his own.

"Oh silly little fish it takes way more to freeze me" Greenland chuckles silently while making sure that the flounders over the fire don't burn. Comfortable silence engulfes them as they wait for their meals to get ready.

It has started to snow with big snowflakes soundlessly falling to the ground.

"How much longer?" Iceland whines after a while, unconsciously solftly flapping his tail impatiently.

"Not much longer sushi" Greenland replies while massaging the other ones back fin with one hand to calm him down. Soon the other nation begins to hum a content tune with his hauntingly beautiful voice.

It is capable of mesmerising even the strongest minds and lure them into the depth of the ocean to find their watery grave.

But right now it's just a silent hum reserved only for his friend to hear.

"Dinner is ready" Greenland soon interrupts the humming and hands the Icelandic his fish. With his pointy teeth that he gets from his merman transformation he chomps down on the fish, disregarding the smaller bones inside.

"Hungry sushi" Greenland chuckles silently while eating from his own fish, trying not to eat the bones. With a wet whack sound he promptly gets a snow covered tail flopped against his side, causing him to chuckle even more.

"I am not a sushi" Iceland pouts half heartedly before throwing the remains of the cooked fish into the fire.

The snowfall around them slowly stops as well.

"You are my little sushi" Greenland replies and tackles the other one and rolling around with him in the snow.

"A snow sushi" he grins to the nation under him while letting his fingers glide over the sensitive gills on the other ones neck, earning him a slight whimpering moan.

"Let's go swimming shall we?" Iceland whispers and tugs at the other ones shirt. "Sure" Greenland whispers and lets his entire body turn into slightly jellery water and flows into the ocean followed by his favourite fish.

"Where are you?" Iceland asks underwater when he swims past the dark kelp.

"Right here" a blob of slightly shimmering water next to him takes the form of Greetlands body before engulfing the other ones torso and pushing both down deep into the ocean and under the ice shelf.

"Right her darling" he says again while turning back even more into a full nation before both engage into a deeply heated kiss, seen only by the aurora borealis dancing above in the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuck wattpad for deleting my books

Have this instead