3

Jonah grabbed Adam and immediately started to run. He didn't know exactly where, but he knew it had to be out. Or at least a light switch. The tv was the only thing illuminating the area
He kept feeling the walls to find an opening, as to the staircase that would lead to escape. And after Adam ended up out of his after-shock of the trance, he began to look as well, they found it extremely fast, and left.
Adam noticed Jonah was muttering things under his breath
"Hey jo, you alright?"
Jonah made no reply to this
Jonah had turned to Adam, and tears started to well up in his eyes, he then looked away.
"Yeah im-*hic* I'm alright."
"Sure..." adam said in response.
"I'm gonna *hic* go to an empty parking lot, you *hic* can rest"
"You sure? "
"Yeah, I'm *hic* sure"
[Time skip]
Jonah had pulled into an empty parking space, the lot was mostly empty.
He looks over at his best friend, asleep in the passenger seat. And everything that just happened hit him like a ten-pound truck. He got out of the car and Sank down beside it, leaning against the door, and he started to cry.
He cried, until he was almost completely dehydrated, he hadn't drank anything in a while. When he had no more tears to cry, he sat there in silence, until he heard a car door shut, someone walking around the car, and someone sit down next to him.
Adam hugged jonah as tight as he possibly could.
"Hey, it's okay now, we've escaped, we're okay.."
They both sat there in silence for a little bit, just comforting each other.