Chapter 4

"Oh god no. You look like a red egg roll."

I roll my eyes, "Thanks Abrella." She smiles sweetly at me before throwing the next dress at me.

20 dresses later, I rip the dressing curtains open, earning glares from Marshall's staff.

"This is why I hate dresses." I state as I throw the shiny gold dress at Abrella. The dress is suit for a Queen like Beyoncé.

And nobody, is better than Beyoncé.

---

We ransack my closet for something "cute and casual". Ella's words not mine.

I come out of the shoe closet carrying black sneakers for myself and turquoise flats with little brown bows for Abrella.

She opens the door of the closet, carrying a shirt, ripped shorts, and a green baby doll dress.

After changing into the outfit she gave, well...threw, at me, she pushed me onto the chair in front of the mirror, who's sides were decorated with Polaroids of me, Abrella, and my band members. 'Proud Leader of Electric' was painted onto the top of the mirror by my band mates while I wasn't looking.

The sound of a makeup kit opening brings me out of my "close examination" of my mirror.

Abrella pulls out a light pink lip gloss, mascara, and eyeliner.

You see, I've never been one for makeup, so as soon as she pulled out the rest of the kit-blush, eyebrow pencils, eyeshadow, and eyelash curlers, I immediately rushed out of the chair and as far away from her as I could.

"What?" She questions me, confusion written all over her face.

I shake my head. "Lip gloss, mascara, and eyeliner. It's either you agree with that or I'm going there naked faced." I threat.

She rolls her eyes. "Relax Ms. Picky. That's for me not you."

I return the gesture, allowing her to tweak my face into looking presentable before pulling out an elastic hair tie.

She curls my hair and twists it into a stylish half-up tie.

I step aside for her to do her own tweaking, looking into our reflections.

He wants us to party?

Oh I'll give him a damn good party.

----
Dedicated to @frickinchicken & @llamasaresnazzy (is that your username...?) for being awesome. Love you guys. Please still pray for Rayvn. I have no updates on her yet, but I will never lose hope in her.

(10 votes & 8 comments for the next update)
Xx,
K