"it started to change"

Going back the what happened in the past, indeed it was fun, thrilling,exciting and everything good. I can even say the best. He was everything i dreamt of, just straight up perfection  almost like he set my standard he made me happy, genuinely he completed my world

Well now it's january the 17th, he asked me if i could be his boyfriend already. Well i said no, i wanted to almost like test the boundaries. I didn't know him deep enough to say yes but i insisted he keeps on waiting. I was really nervous that time,what happened actually while om a call he went on a serious tone almost felt like getting proposed" its been months since i've started courting you and i want to ask if you could hand you hand to me already" well i said" as of now i dont have a definite answer and i want you to be patient with me" he happily answered "okay" and kept playing, as time goes by i didnt want to make him wait any longer. Through the months he has been patient with me not pressuring or rushing me, he always gave me words of advice and telling me he loves me, he didn't only say it he made me feel it. The moment comes its the 12th of february he messaged me "good morning" and i replied with "good morning my boyfriend" to mean that i'm answering him. I can't tell you how much his face was in awe and shock at the moment, he was really happy to the point that he couldn't stop smiling throughout the call. His face was so bright ever since and even before. I can't tell you how happy i am to answer a person who's so deserving that he became my standard for a man, evrything is in him. Our relationship had major trust set into it, we both know we had our own lives and we value that. He can play with friends,i could play with mine and have no jealousy after. I can't count how much he made me smile over a joke, he made me go head over heels with him. He was just perfection at it's finest. He really did change my world.