PART 9 "Jimin's Noona"

Jungkook: You bitch what did you do to my Hyung.

Jungkook said clearly not minding his words he was worried for Jimin but that worried came out in the form of anger. He didn't mean to say it but he was just angry at that time.

Jimin widened his eyes looking at Jungkook's misbehaviour with Jing-Xiu he was angry not because Jungkook doesn't respect his sister but he doesn't respect his elders.

Jimin: Jungkook.

He said to Jungkook to make him quite but he saw a hand holding on his arm. He looked to see Jing-Xiu. He was confused but didn't said anything.

Taehyung: Y-you, leave his hand.

Taehyung got mad after seeing his brother's arm on Jing-Xiu's hand.

Jing-Xiu: What if I not??

She asked clearly testing their patience. She was very angry that she was digging her nails in her own palm. Her One hand was holding Jimin's arm while the other was in a fist suppressing her anger.

Jimin: ENOUGH!!!

He said clearly being done. He looked at his brothers.

Jimin: Hyungs, she didn't do anything. I came inside her house willingly. She didn't hurt me.

Kim siblings were relieved hearing Jimin is fine.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and said.

Jimin: Jungkook, what you said was really disrespectful say sorry to her right now. She is your elder you should not behave with her like this.

Jungkook said nothing and glared at Jing-Xiu.

Jimin: Noona, I am sorry. Because of me they disrespected you.

Jing-Xiu said nothing and walked inside. Jimin hanged his head low. He was sad that she was angry with him. But to his surprise Ms Kang came out with a thermos in her hands.

She smiled sweetly and said.

Ms Kang: Dear, take it with you. She made extra since you liked it a lot.

Jimin eyes shined up again he was so happy that she cared for him. He quickly took the thermos and bowed to her.

Jimin: Thanks Ms Kang. Tell Noona Thank you.

He said sweetly and Ms Kang laughed at his cuteness.

Ms Kang: Have a good ride to your home Jimin-shiiii.

Jimin bowed to her and looked again at the door to see a glimpse pf Jing-Xiu he smiled when he saw Jing-Xiu looking at him and the boys from her room balcony.

Jimin: Bye Noona.

As he said it out loud Boys jaws dropped on the floor and their was popped out of their sockets.

Jimin made his way towards his car stopped there to see Dong Wook running towards the mansion with a worried face.

He looked at Jing-Xiu who was standing in her balcony and shouted.

Dong Wook: Xiu, they found out.

He said panting heavily.

Dong Wook: They are coming today all of them to Aunty's wedding.

He said and bts looked at each other in confusion. Jing-Xiu glared at him and he laugh nervously noticing the boys there.

Dong Wook: Go home everyone. Bomb is about to explode.

He said and ran inside with Ms Kang.

The guards again started doing their work Jimin wanted to go inside but was dragged by his brothers inside the car.