New Beginnings

Read Sprung Off Of You first

Raiyna PoV
I'm doing way better than last year, and that's a blessing. I got a promotion at Sephora and I even met a guy named Tune. Life has been great for me and I couldn't be happier. We all graduated from highschool. Raheim kept his promise and went to sex rehabilitation. He is consistent with trying to get me back, but I refuse to let the happiness I am experiencing in my life go in vain.

Ariel POV
"Jericho! Stop! I'm out of breath!" I said as I rolled over on my stomach attempting to break free of Jericho's firm grip as he tickled me.

"Nah ma, you should have never took the last piece of bacon off of my plate." He retorted as he tickled me on his bed.

"I'm sorry ok! I'm sorry!" I heavily breathed out as Jericho smirked and got off of the bed and walked into the bathroom.

I re-situated my body to lean on the headboard to watch Netflix on his flat screen TV.

"Aye Ariel! Come here for a quick minute!" Jericho yelled from the bathroom.

I sighed and got off of the bed and walked across the hall to the bathroom to be met with silly string and a bucket of pancake batter splashed in my face.

"Aaaahhhhggg!!!! Jericho! I swear imma get you!!" I yelled as I chased him around his apartment. He was too quick for my speed. I soon got tired and went to take a shower.

I swear, this boy plays entirely too much. But I love him though.

Jericho POV
That was too funny I laughed when I heard the shower running. I hope she's not mad at me. That's the last thing I want to do is make her mad. I guess I'll watch TV in the meantime.

"That wasn't funny Jericho." Ariel said as her face scrunched up. I guess she is mad at me.

"I'm sorry baby, you know I like to joke around a lot . I'm sorry." I stated hoping she would not give me the silent treatment like she did when I put a fake spider in her drink at Applebee's.

"Ugh, I can't stay mad at you. You just play too much." She replied as she cuddled up to me on the bed. I studied her body and I have to admit she looked mighty good in my white T-shirt. It practically looked like a dress on her, but still.

My life has been even better since I met Ariel. She makes me enjoy life that much more. She got a nigga wrapped around her finger, and I don't mind that one bit. My mom and lil' brother loves her. She is the only girl that my mom loves and approves of. My mom doesn't really like any girl that I date and for her to like Ariel is a first.

"Baby, have you thought about getting your GED?"Ariel asked as she locked her hazel eyes on me.I knew this question was coming.

"I mean yeah, I just never put it into action." I replied shrugging my shoulders nonchalantly as I reverted my attention back on the television.

I dropped out of highschool my sophomore year to help my mom pay for bills. I regret it but then I don't. Because we saved up enough money for us to get a apartment here in Chicago, since my dad was no type of help. But now I live in my own apartment.

"You won't regret it Jericho." Ariel said. I nodded and continued to watch the movie that was on the TV.

I soon felt Ariel's smooth lips on my neck. Every time she did that it got a nigga horny as hell and she knew that. She straddled me and continued to kiss along my now sensitive skin due to her hard biting.

"Ariel you better stop." I groaned out as I felt my erection stand at full attention. Ariel smirked as she saw my dick print stand at full attention. She started rubbing my hardness through my gray sweats with her left hand.