Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Estimated Reading Time: 6 Minutes

Enjoy!!

---

The cool morning breeze blew through the blonde's hair, the light scent of mud and dirt filling the air. Katsuki looked down, rubbing his hands together. Although it was early summer, the nights were always pretty cool, and covered the lawns with dew. The snow was almost completely gone, and flowers were seen growing on people's yards. Not only was summer arriving, but so was Bakugou's birthday. 

Morning walks were always something he enjoyed doing, ever since he could remember. When he was little, his mom would always go on jogs, so he'd constantly be following her around. Although, when Mitsuki stopped doing sports, her son still decided to go on without her. Not that she minded, though. She actually enjoyed seeing her son outside, and doing something he liked. 

Bakugou came to a stop, looking around. Familiar building surrounded him. The local supermarket was just up ahead, and after that, it's the dark side of town. Well, not really. Hosu is a pretty inviting city, with many attraction centers and amusement parks. Only, about a mile away from Katsuki's home, there's a spot where a lot of people go, at night. Bars, clubs, casinos... Dark alleyways. Kind of a sketchy area, if you ask him. Which is why he'd rather stay away. He had already went to a bar once, with Kirishima, when they graduated. But he hadn't returned since then.

The blonde sighed, glancing down to his phone. His day off- He doesn't have anywhere to be, right now. Plus, he needed a few things from the supermarket... Deodorant, a new toothbrush, shaving cream... Personal hygiene stuff. Which is exactly why he crossed the street and entered the large building. 

.

.

.

"By the way- Deku. Creati has an appointment, tonight. She won't be able to make it to her shift. Do you mind taking her place?" The deep voice resonated throughout the empty building, making a certain greenette tense. The small male shrugged, sliding on his long coat. 

"I don't mind." He softly replied, glancing over to his manager, who was busy cleaning up the beer and vodka from the marble floorings. 

"Great, thank you. I'll schedule you for tonight then. Now go home and get some rest." The older male replied, leaning against the mop as he spoke to his employee. Izuku nodded, holding back a yawn as he opened the front door. Next thing he knew, he was standing on the sidewalk, the sun burning his dark green eyes. Stripping wasn't the ideal job. He had never imagined himself dancing, showing off his body to strangers for money. Yet, here he is. All because of a stupid dream, which is slowly starting to get farther away from his grasp. Ever since he was little, he had always been intrigued by medicine; the reason why he wanted to become a doctor so badly. He's had good grades, his entire life, and knows he has enough potential for the university of his dreams. The only problem is, he's completely broke, and can't afford the classes.

For the first few weeks, he worked at a local café, for money. But it wasn't enough, and soon got in debt with his own school. He's currently studying, trying his best to become Doctor Izuku Midoriya. Only, unfortunately, he's starting to become Deku, the male stripper at TEASER's. He wasn't proud of it, at all. But to become the person he wants so desperately to be, he needs to work for it. And so he is. 

Clacking sounds were heard at every step the greenette would take, since he still wore his heels. At first, he'd bring his own clothing, but it often got ripped or stained. So he simply went to work wearing his usual stripper attire, as well as a coat that hid his body on the way there.

The small male sighed, looking around in discomfort. He absolutely hated being seen wearing heels. I mean- He's a guy, after all. He may be gay, but not that gay. His mind flashed back to the previous night, where he committed several sins. His face twisted in disgust to the thought of his regular customers; old perverted men, who were just looking for someone to toy with. Their greasy hands tracing over his fair skin, touching places he had never been touched before. Their beer-scented breaths against his neck as their erections grazed against his ass. 

He didn't mind stripping. But lap dances and blowjobs were another story. He hated going in the stalls, rich men waiting to be satisfied. But then again, he makes money off of them. So why be disgusted? He makes numerous tips by stripping; people sneaking bills and cash into his outfit's straps. Same goes for personal lap dances. Only, to get a lap dance, the customer must pay eighty yen. For a blowjob, its 120 yen. For sex, it's 200 yen. That's the way it is, for all workers and customers. Only, Izuku is still new, and has only been assigned to do stripping, lap dancing, and blowjobs. His manager was kind enough to slowly introduce him into the stripping system, making sure he understood what he was getting into. For that, Izuku was grateful. He had a nice boss. Someone understanding and caring. Not someone who you'd usually see running a bar. 

Thoughts were cut short when his face came into contact with something hard. A wall? Whatever it was, it fucking hurt. 

Izuku winced, hand placing itself on his forehead as he looked up. It wasn't a wall. It was somebody's chest. 

"Fuck- Sorry about that." Midoriya mumbled, seeing the numerous items the stranger had dropped. 

"No, no- It's fine. Are you okay? Sorry, I hadn't seen you coming." A raspy yet soothing voice claimed. Izuku looked up, red orbs meeting his. This man- He was fairly attractive. And looked somewhat familiar. His smile was so welcoming. His eyes were calm, his jawline defined. His body was toned, and his hair was blonde. Everything about him was perfect. He was like a prince, in a fairytale. Only, this was real life. 

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you. Are you?" Izuku questioned, earning a scoff from the taller male. 

"I'm A-Okay." He chuckled softly, bending down to pick up the items he had clearly just bought. He picked up a few, before his eyes landed on certain black heels. His eyes trailed up, eventually meeting the other male's. "Heels?" He asked, hesitant. He watched as the green-haired man flushed red, suddenly having a hard time pronouncing words. 

"AH- T-They're my friends- I... She... She just bought them- And... She asked me to break them in for her. Ha- I... They're not mine." Midoriya stammered, face burning from embarrassment. Enough people knew about his night job already... He didn't want anyone else to know, if they didn't need to. 

"Oh- Ha, I see. It's nice of you." Katsuki mumbled, standing up as he stuffed his belongings into his bag. His eyes once again trailed off to the heels, confusion swirling in his head. It was weird to see a man wearing heels, especially this early in the morning. No matter the situation... It's weird. 

"I- I'm sorry, again for bumping into you. I'll get going." 

Bakugou's eyes snapped up to the flustered male, who was now making his way past him. He followed the male's movements as he disappeared into the distance, the sound of his heels against the cement resonating throughout the empty street. 

He was wearing heels, which was weird. But that boy sure was cute, though. Katsuki had never felt the kind of connection  he had felt. No, not connection; Attraction. He thought the curly-haired greenette was fairly attractive. And something deep down made him think it wasn't the last time he'd run into him.

TO BE CONTINUED