chapter 1

Chapter 1

Shota Aizawa and weddings are from two opposite planets. Never in the world anyone could invite him to this, and, if ssomeone has the courage of making an apptempt, he would politely and firmly say no. A firm and dry no. So why in the world accepted to be the plus one of her co-worker, ex student and and now undergroung Pro Hero Shadow, or Ahmya Kotaro?

Two Weeks earlier.

Even if Ahmya loved her family, expecilly her sister and her granny, she could never endure two days with them. Even if this could be for her sister Emiko, or Emi, and her boyfriend's wedding. she couldn't ever endure this, but, first the partecipation, with cherry blossoms drawings on it and the soft and clear calligraphy of Emi, and second, after leaving on the counter of her small monolocal, with the intention of no answering it until few days, the video-call.

Emi can be really persuasive, expecially when it is for her things or for requests.

"... Come on, it is my wedding Mya, you could really come! I really know that there wil be our parents and Fumi, but you don't have to talk to them... Granny Airi ask about you all the time, and misses you!"

"Yeah, and I should come there without anyone? So the commments are worser than ever about maing a family, and 'Why you and Fumi are no more together?'"

"Well, you could ask to your partner, the one you always call Zawa, you even have a slightly crush on him!"

She left a sigh. "It is Aizawa, and it is also my ex professor and ex mentor... I couldn't ask him. Plus he hate events like that, and be with people, and so on."

"Just ask him, if he says no, I will take care of taking a room in my house and a table with my friends."

she sighs another time. "Fine, I ask him now and after I will text you."

She hang the phone without cheering her sister and sh threw herself on the bed. 'This is really a bad idea.' This was her mantra. despie this she picks up her black leather jacket, a gift frm Kayama, and ent out of the apartment to the one opposite side of the building.

Before she could even knok the door, she thinks another time 'This is a Bad idea'. It was the ten in the evening, in a rest day from patrol and he may be already sleeping. She turn around but the door open an a sleepy Aizawa, only in his pigiama pants, with his hair up in a middle chignon. She freeze and slight blush paint his and her cheeks.

"You can entry and sit on the sofa, I will retourn soon."

The White and tabby cat began to purr as soon as she sit nervous on the sofa. Kya was a rescue cat from a patrol several months earlier and she followed them home. 'It is only Aizawa, it is only Aizawa without shirt. It is only Aizawa, without baggy clothes and his hair updone. You are a Pro Hero, You are no more a teenager with a crush on her mentor... Ok but with a slightly crush on her co worker and partner.' She tells her self.

Aizawa come back from the bedroom, with a light and baggy T shirt, and take another mug and pour some black coffee with two tablespoon of sugar, and he handle to her.

She nods in acknowledgment and gave him the participation. The look in Aizawa's eyes was interrogative and frowned.

"You remember my sister Emi, right?". Aizawa make a nod. "She invited me to her wedding and I have to go with a plus one" He frown another time. "So.. I was thinking- 'Mya was nervous' Aizawa noted, she was torturing her hands and some of the shadows were trying to calm her by revesting her hands - Can you be my plus one?"

He opened wide his eyes in disbelieve. HE looked another time her eyes, finding nervousness (after all he known briefly that her family was not so enthusiastic about her quirk), and he thought only a word 'Fuck'.

Now time

He looks at her, after turning to the left at the crossroad. She is peacefully asleep against the car glass and curled up in herself, wearing a black hoodie and some shadows as a blanket. Her face, usually in a frown, was now calm and distended.

Aizawa knew here since was her student in one of the first classes (one ok the luckiest that had not been expelled). She was one of the top students, despite the family problems she had and their aversion toward her quirk, that was not usually associated with good and peace, because she can take energy and can control the shadows, and precisely for these reasons, she decided to take the underground hero path. He was her mentor, mainly because she didn't want to be under the flash of the paparazzi and, also, because her quirk was better during night (even if it was scarier and more dangerous). During the first internship with him, he was a bit stunned and surprised by the control she had to the shadows, even if he didn't tell anyone, other than Mic (he knew already that was a bad idea talking to him, but it was the only he could trust and that could understand).

Two days earlier

"SHOTA AT A WEDDING? THAT IS HILARIOUS" Hizashi was no other than surprised and was laughing and screaming it in the teacher classroom.

Aizawa was already repented by telling him that he needed his help to be his substitute for the few days of the wedding, and he needed another black coffee and some sleep.

After the previous night's patrol, him and Mya were exhausted. It seems that all the little criminals were trying to score few hits and, despite they were in two, his eyes were sore and dry, and the bags under his eyes were bigger than ever. Even Mya was exhausted and at the end of the night ell asleep on the couch without changing clothes.

"You fucking know why I accepted this, Hizashi, and I only ask and advise, not that all the school need to knew!"

Hizashi looked at him and inside him knew already the answer. HE knew that Aizawa has a Major crush on Mya, and was extremely conflicted because she was an ex student. Even if he already tell Aizawa that, in his opinion, he could make a move at this wedding (he certainly couldn't say that Kayama said that Mya reciprocated the feelings and that asked for the same advise to her the evening before), Aizawa was holding back, and he hoped that at this wedding, the presence of Fumi, the ex boyfriend of Mya, could boost him.

"You know what I think Shota. I already said that you should make a damn move. She is no longer a student, plus you two get along well and it is a pity not seize the opportunity."

"Your destination will be two hundred meters on the right".

Aizawa left another sigh and touched delicate Mya shoulder, to wake her up.

"Thanks 'Zawa... you should go on the right and there should be Emi and her boyfriend waiting us." She muttered with a sleepy voice, stretching herself.

Aizawa nodded and smiling, at the sound of his shortened name his heart warmed up. 'It will be two long days' he thought.