Club sex

The loud noise of the music, people grinding on each other, the smell of liquor "Ugghhh" i sight out loud, I hate clubs I hate going outside, I mean why would people prefer being in this chaos instead of being under the warm and cozy bed?? I just don't get people sometimes.

Don't get me wrong though I didn't want to be here, my friends are the one's who drug me here. My friends and i went to the bar tender and ordered 5 shot of tequilas, after 2 more rounds we went to the dance floor and stared to dance like maniacs.

10 minutes after dancing together we all went to our separate ways, they were all with boys while me well I wasn't interested in any of them I just wanted to go home. I was bored and decided to take another shot, my head start to spin a little bit faster. I looked at the glass as if it might hold some sort of answers, but the only thing I got was more alcohol burning its way up my throat.

The alcohol started kicking off I even start to laugh alone, as I was heading to the dance floor I bumped into someone and they spilled their drink on my jeans,

" I'm so sorry I didn't meant to I'm sorry " he said apologizing again and again "watch were you're going!!" I say through gritted teeth, " let me treat you please " he says with a sweet tone as I look up he was smiling at me,

I stare at him my jaw dropping, boy he was so gorgeous, he chuckled by my reaction and said "hey I'm Cha Enwoo" I was still left speechless,

I snapped out of my thoughts "h-hey" dammit why did you stutter! I scolded myself " and you are..."he says he seemed eager to know my name , " oh sorry I'm Y/N" I say with a smile "That's a beautiful name, so why don't we grab a drink?", he says looking at me I couldn't deny that this guy was very handsome " I would love to".

He smiles he places his hands on my waist and guides me to the bar, I can feel he's hand caressing my back I could feel my face getting red thank god this place is dark unless I would have looked like a tomato now,he orders a glass of whiskey for both of us I take the glass and quickly drink it i order another, I could feel him looking at me with a smirk.

At this point I knew I was definitely drunk I just couldn't control myself . I grabbed him by the wrist and guided him to the dance floor ,

My favorite song was playing "Mommae by Jay Park " i was totally wasted i couldn't control my body or my mind i start feeling the music and moving my hips to its beat my body starts rocking it moves slowly to a soft beat with my heart pounding faster, my body is dancing on its own accord i started moving even more I close my eyes focusing on my breathing, trying to calm down as it felt like my body was on fire.

I move closer to him and I start grinding on him, he was surprised at first but then he grabbed me by my waist pushing me hard to his crotch I could feel him getting hard so i start to grind even more, I was busy grinding while he was giving me soft kisses at the back of my neck giving me butterflies,

" Wanna get out of here?" he whispers, I couldn't form a word I just nodded, he took me by the wrist and went to the ladies restroom locking the door he pushed me to the wall attaching our lips.

He was kissing me hungrily I could feel my body getting hot, our lips moving perfectly I wrapped my arms around his neck depending the kiss, he breaks the kiss and moves to my neck giving me purple marks, he moves back smashing his lips the kiss was sloppy, his hands ran down my thighs, one of his hands slide between my legs and I let out a soft whimper when I felt him pressing his fingers against my pussy through my jeans.

He slid his other hand up my body and pulled my crop top revealing my boobs, he rubbed and pinched on my nipple as his other hand slide into my jeans. I take a deep breath as he rubs my clit through my panties.

"Damn you're already wet baby girl " he says with a husky voice, he kept kissing my neck as he continued to rub my clit, making me soak through my panties " If you don't want me to continue tell me ok", he reassures " no k-keep g-going" i say trying to hold my breath.

" Let me get this shit off", I kicked my hills off and he quickly pulled my jeans and top off leaving me with my undergarments.

I moaned and threw my head back against his shoulder when he began to rub my clit in circles, "hmm fucck" he wrapped his other hand around my neck choking me lightly as he slide two fingers into me,

I held into his arm as he started to trust his fingers in and out slowly, he starts leaving small kisses from my boobs all the way to my stomach and to my clit, " how does it feel baby girl he says with a raspy voice making me more wet "It feels so good" I whisper As I start to move my hips grinding against his hands " I want more please", I say "hmm please what baby girl"he stops his movement waiting for my answer, " p- please d- daddy" I say feeling breathless.

He begins to finger me harder and use his thumb to rub my clit he pulls me down laying me on the cold Ceramic, I dug my fingers into his arm as i feel my stomach tightening. "Oh god you're gonna make me cum" I say breathlessly," I want you to cum all over my fingers" he says placing a kiss on my neck, I could feel him getting hard against me and I reached back to stroke him through his jeans "you feel that??"," do you want it??", " yes please " I nodded frantically.

He slowly run his tongue over my earlobe and replies" and I can't wait to make it all fit in this tight little pussy" he continues to finger me i scream when an orgasm ripped through my body.

He slowly pull he's fingers out me, and I pulled off his shirt and he quickly takes his pants off along with his boxer i stare at his already hard bulge. He slipped just the tip in an groaned as I clenched around it.

"Ahh it hurts "I whimper as I dug my fingers in his shoulder, " I know you can handle it baby" he says as he grabbed my ass and start to move his hips faster, thrusting into me, he leaned down to kiss me "ahh fucck...." I whimper against his lips, "do you like the way I fuck this pussy huh",

He whispers "yes yess uhhh I'm gonna cum again" I said while screaming " yes cum for me baby " he speed up he's thrust and after a few more thrusts we cum together "ahh fuck baby girl " he was left breathless as he was laying on top of me.

Bep....bep.....bepp ughhhh I covered my ear as my alarm clock star to bep, I get up quickly as I remember the dream I had "Aaaahhh" I screamed as I realized it was just a dream , I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Hello dear readers 💖

This is my very first smut fanfiction.I hope you like it,also it may contain grammar errors so please try to understand.....if there is anything you like or not drop your ideas 👇👇...

And don't forget to vote it means a lot to me💖💖