I see the moon in your eyes

NOTES!!
ーYou can either see this as Noé confessing his feelings to Vanitas orr they're already dating and this is just one of their normal couple-y nights together. Don't say anything abt the cover I was in a rush-

"Vanitas, look!" Noé excitedly called out to the human, pointing toward the sky. "The moon, it's beautiful isn't it?" he asked, looking at the moon admiringly. Vanitas tilted his head to look up and in the abyss of the night he saw the moon giving a beautiful blue light, accompanied by thousands of little, shimmering stars. "A blue moon?" Vanitas muttered, "Aren't blue moons a sign of bad luck for you vampires?"

Noé continued to stare into the sky, "I suppose so, but I've never understood how they could label such a beautiful thing as bad luck." Vanitas moved his gaze toward the vampire, forming a small, gentle smile "Yeah, I suppose it is beautiful."

Noé began to speak, "I've never been scared of the blue moon. In fact, I actually find comfort staring into it." He brought down his gaze and looked at Vanitas who was staring at him. "Your eyes remind me of the moon as well, Vanitas." he casually commented.

Vanitas was taken aback by the sudden compliment, "My eyes...?" he confusedly asked. "You think my eyes are... beautiful and comforting..?"

"I guess so? But if I were to choose between you and the moon, I'd choose you, Vanitas." Noé replied, smiling at the flustered human.

"N-Noé, where did you learn to say all that stuff?" Vanitas brought the back of his hand to cover his face as he averted his gaze from the smiling vampire. His heart was pounding at Noé's words. "It's embarrassing..."

The vampire looked at the flustered human poorly trying to hide his blushing face and chuckled. "What the hell's so funny about this?" Vanitas said, still clearly not over the compliment he recieved. "It's nothing. I love you, Vani."