CHAPTER 1

w a r n i n g !

Typographical and grammatical errors ahead!

The Massacre

---
10 YEARS AGO

At Taylor's Villa

A grandiose birthday party was currently held at the banquet hall of Taylor's Villa. Celebrating the eight birthday of Arabella Moore Taylor, the only child and granddaughter of the famous and prestigious family of Moore and Taylor that are both known in the field of business.

The banquet hall were filled with sophistication and elegance. Most of the guests were heir from the respected families of noble and high ranks.

Everyone were waiting for the appearance of the adorable heir of the respectable family in the Asia as they were seated elegantly.

The guests began to murmured as the birthday celebrant hasn't yet appeared from the staircase, after the mc called Arabella for multiple times.

Harris Taylor, the head of the family was anxious and furious as the maid reported the disappearance of his daughter.

Upon hearing the bad news, Arabella's mother, Carmella was started to hyperventilate. The worried in Harris face are visible as he immediately went to his wife to support and carried her in a bridal way.

The scenes began to make a commotion.

Harris called for Mr. Panter, the most trusted right hand of their family.

"Panter, you know what to do! I'll leave it to you, I'll just make an announcement and make sure that my wife is safe arriving at the hospital." Harris voice is dominating that Mr. Panter bowed and carefully carried his order.

Mr. Panter called an ambulance in an instant and gathered all the men to looked for the young lady. and called the security to locked the main gate and hall to ensure that the young lady will not be abducted.

The guests has left wondering and filled with the commotion as a bunches of butlers and bodyguards scattered to the place and checked every children in the party as for the possible abduction. They checked every single children, both girl and boy to make sure that the young lady will be founded.

Harris Taylor, a powerful business man around the asia who gained respect from everyone, stood up the stage wearing his powerful aura that make the guests gone silent and looked up on him. He grabbed the mike and make an announcement.

"Hello! everyone, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenient as I had to dismissed you all, for my daughter Arabella has gone missing and nowhere to be found. But as soon as my lovely daughter's found I will resend an another invitations. Once your children were checked and your belongings you can go home peacefully and received the compensation to your precious time, please do accept my little gift in the exits. Thank you." His baritone voice echoed in the main hall.

Men in black accompany the guests and make sure that everyone gets to received their compensation which is five hundred thousand dollar bill inside a golden paper envelope.

The checks up for the guests goes smoothly as the guests becomes obedient to the powerful order of Harris Taylor and happily passed the exits with the golden envelope in their hands.

Once the guests dismissed and the hall was cleared, Mr. Panter asked for help from the NBI as five hours already passed but the young lady Arabella hasn't been found yet.

It was nearly twelve in the midnight, but Arabella are still nowhere to be found.

Carmella has been awake and finally open her eyes after an almost six hours of being unconscious.

"Hmmm Ha-Harris, where's our daughter?" She faintly asked.

The exhausted Harris excitedly rushed towards his wife's bed when he heard her faintly voice and handed her a glass of water, which his wife quickly accepted it and then drank it.

"A-are you alright? tell me what do you feel? Is-is anything wrong or hurt-?"

His wife cutted his worried words.

"Harris, I'm asking you, where's our daughter? Where's my Belle?" Carmella asked, her eyes began to shed tears as she noticed that her husband had no intentions of answering her question as he purposely diverted her attention by asking her something. "Please, tell me!" She pleaded.

Harris face turned into extremely glum. "I-I'm sorry but still no trace of our daughter, Mr. Panter still hasn't reported in the past 15 minutes."

"What time is it now huh? Yet they still couldn't find my daughter? They...they all are useless!" She exclaimed out of her lungs with her frustration while shooking her head.

"No! that's not true our men are capable and you know that. Just please calm down, honey. I'll make sure that they will bring our daughter's back safe and sound." He promised while hugging his crying wife in his arm.

A few minutes later, Carmella finally composed and gathered herself. "I'll look for my daughter!" She announced and broke away from her husband's embrace.

"W-whaat? Carmella it's too dangerous especially with your condition, stay here and rest and let me go instead." Harris suggested but his wife are too stubborn to given up.

"I can't just sit her while my daughter is missing Harris. Surely, you'll never understand my feeling as a mother." She started to sobs.

Harris brows started to frowned as he feel humiliated by his wife's words.

'Why do you have to bring that out, when I'm also deadly worried to our daughter?'

He doesn't want to argue with her wife, not in this situation where he had to stay strong and calm for her two precious ladies. He let out a deep sigh.

"Let's go find our daughter, and bring her back together." Harris delighted his wife as the serene beam started to peeked in Carmella's lips while her husband supported her to get up from her hospital bed.