farewell to the sun of the group

its a long way down... do you want to jump?
> yes
no

SUNNY hesitated as he looked down from the comically long hospital building, the wind was nice today, but there was no escape. OMORI was already in control of his own body, he is controlling SUNNY's every move. SUNNY took a deep breath, and jump. 

. . . . . . . .
"BASIL? BASIL!" you hear your friends calling your name, attempting to reach out to you. you slowly open your eyes only to see your friends' worried faces. you hated seeing them worried. "...where am i? where's...where's SUNNY?" you asked slowly getting up from your bed. "he is fine, we checked on him before going to your room." your friend, AUBREY replied with a slightly worried tone. "are you alright BASIL? if you want we can go visit him. that is....if your even allowed to get up yet, i'm afraid your wounds will reopen." your friend, HERO said with a reassuring voice, he has always been the oldest of the group and taking care of us. its not a surprise he would be worried. "haha...thanks for your concern HERO...but i want to see SUNNY. can i?" you asked, urging to just get up and walk to SUNNY's room. "of course you can!" your friend, KEL said with a bright smile. he has always been so kind and happy, just like when he was just a kid... you smiled and slowly got up. "oh, let me help you BASIL!" HERO walked towards me to help me get up, how kind of him. he has always been sweet and caring, just like MARI... "we'll go with you okay? i don't want you going out alone when your like this.." AUBREY said looking away to look tough. but you know, deep down inside, she's a super sweet and kind girl...its just that you ruined it. it's all your fault she's like this now....but you cant blame her, you would become like this if SUNNY took MARI's place.

"slow and steady now..." HERO tried to help me walk considering you just got out of that big fight you and SUNNY have... "thank you HERO! your so sweet." you looked at HERO with an soft smile, he chuckled. "glad to help!" before you knew it, you were already at the room SUNNY is in. slowly opening the door, you see that...

SUNNY isnt there.

"....what?" KEL said with confusion. "wh...where did SUNNY go?!" AUBREY said out loud. "but...when we visited him..he was still here..sleeping.." HERO said with a concerned tone. then..you see...something from the window...falling.. it looked like.... "...SUNNY? SUNNY?!" you immediately ran out of the room. "BASIL! dont run! your wound--!" your friends tried to call out for you, but you didnt care. you didnt want to look back, you ran despite being injured.

you ran to the entrance of the hospital, you saw everyone at the door, you tried to squeeze your way to what everyone was gasping at. there stood your best friend...a bloody corpse...lying there...dead. you fell onto your knees, you felt tears escaping your eyes, your friends ran up to you confused. you heard their confused voices... "BASIL! you know you cant run yet! why did you-...." KEL...that was the first time you heard him so...sad. you hear him crying. "BASIL! what the hell wer-...you..SUNNY?..." AUBREY.....you feel sorry for her. "BASIL! you s-.." HERO...you hear him crying aswell. they were all crying..they were confused. you were confused aswell. you yet again, lost someone important. you were surrounded by death, and you didnt understand why. 

that day... you spent your time, crying alone in your room, while the others...deal with it by themselves.

farewell..
the sun of the group.