🏐 Face Kisses (Aone Takanobu)

You and Aone have been dating for a year now. To many, he came off as intimidating and scary. Many people often wondered what you saw in him. But to you, he was a gentle, soft and kind person (he reserved this side only for you). In the beginning of your relationship, he was extremely shy and awkward. He was worried you'd leave him however, you had told him to take his time and that you'd be there for him every step of the way. He appreciated that you were patient with him. You were his firsts in so many things. First date, first relationship, first kiss, first time, and many more. He loved you so so much and although he was still shy at certain things, you never doubted him. You knew he cared and loved you in his own ways. But this time, he wanted to give you more – he wanted to be the one to give you affection. You were the one who usually initiated affection but this time, he wanted to be the one to initiate. He just loved you soooo much and this time he felt a surge of confidence in him.

Thirty minutes later, he heard the door open. "Aone I'm home! Could you please help me in carrying these grocery bags?" you called. Coming into the door, you slipped your shoes off and Aone immediately hopped out of bed and made his way to you. He carried the heavy bags from your arms and placed them on the dining table and you followed. You both put the groceries in their respective places and soon, you and him laid on your shared bed and watched a movie. "Man, it sucks that Dr. Strange had to hold the sea while everyone was fighting in battle!" you complained and he smiled.

Soon, the movie was long forgotten as he just laid his eyes on you. You were so beautiful to him and he always wondered what he did to have someone like you. He always thought he was the lucky one. You felt your boyfriend staring at you and to your surprise, he was. "Aone, is everything okay, love?" you asked but he just looked at you. You looked at him with worry but was replaced with surprise when he leaned forward and kissed your forehead. "Aone" you said and without stopping, he kissed your face – your eyes, nose, cheeks, lips, forehead, and so on. He kissed you everywhere, around your face and you giggled. "A-Aone! Hihihi!" you giggled and he smiled, his arms snaking around your waist and pulling you close, giving you the gentlest kisses. To him, you deserved all the kisses. You were so special to him. He will always be thankful that you made an effort to get to know him despite his intimidating appearance, and loved him for who he was. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he laid on top of you, continuing to give you all his affections. You felt the heat rise through your face and you felt really flustered but you weren't stopping him. You were enjoying this as happiness bloomed in your chest. Soon, he kisses down your neck and your shoulders as a small moan slipped from your lips. Then he went back to kissing your lips passionately, lips molding against each other as you both held each other tightly.

A few minutes later, you both broke the kiss, panting and catching your breaths. He lifts himself off of you and lies behind you, wrapping his arms around you, pulling you close. He kisses the back of your head and whispers an "I love you"

🌼🌼🌼

A/N: Hey guys!!! So originally, I wanted the reader to be the one to give face kisses but then I changed my mind. Aone is so precious I love him, please give him some love, this cutie deserves it! 😭