Chapter 3

H!! I got nothing to say soo.

AH! WAIT I GOT SOMETHIN!

Anybody else read Fairy Tail the chapter when Erza defeat the bad dude who thought that with his blade he was invincible? That guy clearly didn't knew Erza Scarlet. That awesomeness she has!!! So cool!! When she defeated that not-so-invible-after-all dude in one blow (ONE.FUCKING.BLOW.) I was screaming in excitement. My mom heard me scream. I was in my room door and windows closed. She was outside.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole neighborhood heard me scream. That's right, the whole neighborhood.

I am crazy.

Anyway, I dedicate this chapter to @solangeloforlife (yes, again.) She/He was the only person who answered my question!

-XxChocolateCookiexX (as always)

------------------------------

~ Lucy's POV ~

"Gajeel and Levy will go first! Erza and Jellal will go second! And Natsu and Lucy will go third!" Gildarts-sensei said guiding us to the obstacle course. Levy and Gajeel started running, dodging then at them while jumping to avoid the objects on the floor. It was funny to see them jump run and dodge at the same time. I was trying not to laugh but it was too hard! I began to laugh and laugh. Levy shot me a glare and while she she glared at me a ball was thrown at her . She didn't see it and BAM! in her face! It was too much, even Natsu was laughing with me . Gajeel didn't notice and continued running, jumping and dodging. I was rolling on the floor laughing in company of Natsu. When I was able to get up, I went to Levy to see if she was fine.

"Are you OK?" I asked between laughs, I could see she was mad.

"Yeah, but five minutes ago when you were laughing your ass off I was in pain." She answered before shooting a glare at me. 'The same glare she shot me before me before getting a ball in the face. Le ball. Le face. Le glare. I crack up a second time and Levy rolled her eyes and sighed. She walked away.

"I'm sorry Levy-chan!" I shouted but she just kept walking without glancing at me.

"OK, Erza and Jellal, GO!" Gildarts-sensei said, he started the chronometer and Jellal and Erza started gracefully dodging the objects while running at an incredible speed. In 40 seconds they were done.

"Bravo! As expected from the great Titania!" Gildarts-sensei said while tearing up a piece of paper.

" Etto, Gildarts-sensei, your paper ... Again" I said, I pointed his 'paper'.

"How the hell did that happen?" He said to himself. I looked at him in disbelief.

"This is really weird!" I accidentally said out loud. Natsu came close to me.

" It's normal, Gildarts-sensei destroys everything he holds in his hands" He said, I took my mini notebook and wrote 'Gildarts-sensei destroy everything he holds in his hands'.

"You'll get used to it" Natsu continued, I looked at him in the eyes and sighed.