Potential Disaster!

No One POV:

"Hey, Pervy Sage. What Jutsu are you gonna teach me this time?"

Both Naruto and Jiraiya were still traveling as it was Jiraiya or Pervy Sage that suggested that the two of them would go on a little trip. However, the longer they travel, the more Naruto wants to know what he's going to learn.

"The last time was Walk-on-Water Jutsu so is it gonna be Walk-on-Fire Jutsu?" Naruto questioned. "Or maybe Walk-in-the-Air?"

Naruto laughs at the possibilities as he couldn't hold in his excitement. "Hurry up and tell me, Pervy Sage!"

"You keep calling me Pervy Sage." Jiraiya looks at Naruto as he was a little annoyed, "So you have no idea that I'm a superb person, huh?"

"Huh...? A superb Pervy Sage?" Naruto tilted his head as he was confused.

"Nhaagh...Listen carefully!" Jiraiya has enough as he runs to the bridge to make an entrance, "Toad Sage is only a disguise! As a matter of fact...!"

He whips his hair around, "North and South and East and West!" He then proceeds to throw a scroll in the air, "I'm the white-maned toad charmer, and one of the legendary Sannin whom even celestial beings can't defeat." Then a toad appears as he stood on it, "Such a stud! That he strikes fear...in the hearts of people! I am no other than "Master Jiraiya"! Yes...I'm talking about me!"

Jiraiya finishes his introduction with a pose as he then laughs.

Naruto, however...He was unbothered, he was not amused, if anything he was just...confused. "Huh..."

Jiraiya is disappointed in the fox as Naruto walks past Jiraiya who is frozen with disappointment. The only thing that was hearable was a bird almost saying "Ahoy".

Scene Change Jutsu

It was back at the Leaf Village where the people are still repairing the damage that was caused by the ambush.

A familiar pink hair girl was cleaning but was deep in thought. She had a confused look on her face as if she was having second thoughts.

"Sakura? Come here!"

Sakura turn as she heard her mother calling for her. "Coming!"

She went inside the house and she notices some sweets that were on the table. It was also in some boxes as if it was going to be a carryout.

"Please take these rice sweets over to Ino's house." Sakura's mother requested.

"Ino's house?" Sakura questioned as she was feeling a little nervous.

"That's right..." Sakura's mother nodded as she clean some dishes, "Don't bother them by staying too long. Because everyone is very busy at this time."

"Okay, see you later!" Sakura carry the rice sweets as she exited the house.

While walking she was seeing some people helping each other in repairing things. Looking at them...She couldn't help but envy them. Seeing how they were like...

They were like a team, a family, they had each other's back.

'I don't get it...'

Flash Back Jutsu:

It was at the time when the battle was over. The time for grief was fading away as people were trying to start their rebuild towards the village.

It was on a rooftop where Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, and Sakura are with each other. Y/n, Haku, Zabuza, and Gyomei, decided to give a hand in carrying the supplies for the villagers.