Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!

No One POV:

"This man Jiraiya does not fall victim to any woman's allurement, but rather his forte is winning women's affections! Even...men!!"

Kisame's would-be fatal attack is blocked by Gama. Everyone was caught off guard by the toad's entrance as they thought he wouldn't be seen for some time.

However, Naruto and Y/n slowly turn to Jiraiya as they had mixed thoughts about the speech he made.

"You were excited by a lame tactic like a woman winking at you!" Naruto yells as he was annoyed but soon angry, "You shouldn't be the one to try acting all suave and cool, you Pervy Sage!"

"As I said, don't call me that in front of people..." Jiraiya scratches the back of his head as his other arm was holding the unconscious woman.

"Be quiet..." Naruto glares. "You ran off, almost letting these two have us, almost having not only me but also Y/n get hurt, what the hell Pervy Sage!"

"As I said, don't call me "Pervy Sage"!" Jiraiya cries.

"Ho..." A deep voice came, "So, you rather care more about a kid saying the truth rather than being ashamed that my child almost got hurt because of you."

Jiraiya froze as he turns to see Gyomei standing behind him as he rubs his hands in prayer. "But I am also at fault if I know my child would be in danger..."

"Gyomei no," Y/n quickly rushes towards the giant. "It's alright, I'm not hurt. Please don't be upset," Putting his hands on Gyomei's head as he gently pets him.

"My child..." Gyomei tears up as it led to Y/n whipping it off.

Itachi and Kisame watch the scene. While the Uchiha didn't say anything he was almost glaring at the blind man as he can see them as a challenge.

"You are, after all, Master Jiraiya, one of the legendary Sannin...But I say I'm a bit disappointed so see how easily you left them." Kisame chuckles before turning to Gyomei. "But you, on the other hand, you're a new one. I didn't believe that I'd be pushed back by a weapon I could barely see. I'm excited, if it weren't for the fact, you ruined my moment with Angel Fish."

"Huh?!" Y/n and Naruto turn to Kisame but the fox glares at the shark while the butterfly blushes. "Who are you calling "Angel Fish"?! And you knew the true identity of Pervy Sage?!"

"Well no, that's not necessarily who I am..." Jiraiya spoke.

"Jiraiya," Y/n spoke as he smiles a little while tilting his head innocently. "Didn't you flirt with me at the hot springs?"

Jiraiya's eyes widen as it caught Kisame and Itachi's attention more. "Wh-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"At the hot springs," Y/n pointed at the Toad. "Didn't you say..."W-Well, what's a fine person like you doing out here in the spring? Not that I don't mind"?"

Jiraiya could feel death in multiple body forms but tried to change the moment as he faced off against two dangerous people.

"You shouldn't call yourself a man for using such a cowardly tactic like casting a Genjutsu on the woman with your hypnotic eyes to separate us from Naruto and Y/n." Jiraiya puts the woman down as the two Jinchurikis was confused.

'Separate us...' Y/n and Naruto repeated in thought. 'Why would they do that?'

"Your target is Naruto, after all." Jiraiya turns to them.

Y/n and Naruto's eyes widen. Sasuke turns to Itachi as he was slowly regaining himself.

Itachi however wasn't batting an eye at his little brother. Instead, he was recalling the moment with him and Kakashi.