Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!

No One POV:

"I've done it! The water is turning!" Naruto shouted with excitement. "It seems it's going to be easier than I thought to break it."

"Then I'll go take a little rest until it's done...with this." Jiraiya goes to lie down and pulls out a drink.

"Hey! What is that?!" Naruto looks at Jiraiya with confusion.

"I need it to kill the time. And also to get some sleep." Jiraiya answers before he proceeds to take a drink.

"Huh! The way it's going, it won't even be an afternoon nap!" Naruto stated.

"Is that so...?" Jiraiya smirked and questioned. "Call me when it is broken."

"Just wait!" Naruto huffed as he focused on the task, "If it keeps up like this, I'll learn it within today!"

Naruto's warrior cries echoed as he tries to make the balloon pop with his chakra.

"Come Y/n," Gyomei spoke as he turns in a different direction. "We will be training without the demons bothering you."

"Did you mean us?" Y/n question.

"No, I mean you," Gyomei answered.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Time Skip Jutsu:

Three bottles later, Naruto finds himself unable to make any progress. 

"Oh, man! Why doesn't it break!" Naruto huffed and puffed before glaring at the balloon.

"Huh?" Jiraiya quickly wakes up from the nap, "Are you done with it?" 

"Ah...well," Naruto turns to see Jiraiya's disappointed expression, "It's almost done or how should I call it."

"Oh boy..." Jiraiya scratches the back of his head. "It seems like I went beyond an afternoon nap and had a deep sleep."

Gyomei and Y/n return and see that Naruto still had the balloon in his hands. "Looks like he didn't," Gyomei prayed, "I'll pray he succeeds faster."

"Hey, hey...how do I break it?" Naruto turns to ask Jiraiya for tips.

"Didn't I tell you I can't give a detailed explanation until it's broken?" Jiraiya answers Naruto's question with another.

Naruto looks disappointed by the answer it made Jiraiya chuckled a bit. "All right, I understand... Naturally, you're supposed to realize it through trial and error when mastering a Jutsu, but..."

"Yeah, yeah." Naruto's demeanor quickly change when Jiraiya started to explain.

"I guess I'll teach you just a tiny bit about the Jutsu..." Jiraiya looks at Naruto. "Try rotating the water!"

"Oh, okay." Naruto focuses on the balloon.

"Right or left...which direction did you imagine when you rotate it?" Jiraiya questions.

"Hmm...well, to the left..." Naruto slowly answers.

"Hey, come over here." Jiraiya motions his hands to signal Naruto to come close.

"Okay..." Naruto gets closer to Jiraiya until he put his hand on top of Naruto's head.

"Huh, I thought so..." Jiraiya commented.