Cesar Torres X Y/N!

~[3rd Person POV]~

You Were Busy Having A Laugh With Mark. He Needed Comforting So He Asked You If You Would Come And Cheer Him Up A Little. While You Were Chatting Away With Mark You Got A Text Message.

Mark: "Hey Y/N. Who's Texting You?"

Hm. . . *You Check Your Phone Seeing Who It Was.*

Ah Yes. . . Cesar Again Mark! Let's See What He Wants Now. . .

*Texting Cesar*

Hey Cesar! Did Anything Happen?

Cesar: "Y/N! I Was Just Wondering If You Wanted To Come Over At My Place? I Just Wanted To Surprise You With Something!"

*Y/N Mind: Oh No! I'm Here With Mark. I Can't Just Leave Mark Here And Then Go To Cesar's Place.*

I'm Sorry Cesar! I Can't Go Today. I'm Here With Mark And I Can't Leave Him.

Cesar: "Awe. . . What About Me? Don't You Like Surprises?"

*You Turn To Look At Mark While He Was Reading The Messages*

Mark: "It's Ok Y/N. I Don't Have A Problem With You Going With Cesar. You Know How He Gets When You Say No To Him.

*You Look At Your Phone Then Back At Mark*

Are You Sure Mark?. . . I Don't Wanna Leave You Here!

Mark: "I'm Sure Y/N! Go Cheer That Little Baby Up Too. You've Already Done Your Part For Me Anyways!"

*You Smile While Turning Your Car On Then Heading For The Door*

Bye Mark! Hopefully You'll Get Better!

Mark: "Bye Y/N! I Will Don't Worry!"

*You Quickly Drive To Cesar's House While Listening To Music*

~15 Minutes Later~

*You Knock On Cesar's Door*

. . .

Cesar: "Y/N! You Came! Thank Goodness."

Don't Worry Cesar. I Wouldn't Keep You Waiting!

*Cesar Notices His Bowtie Is Crooked, He Then Fixes It While His Cheeks Turn Red*

Hahaha! Cesar Why Are You Getting Red?

Cesar: "H-huh?! N-no I'm Not Y/N!"

*Cesar Grabs Your Hand Leading You Into His Home. You Notice A Lot Of Things Were Different.*

The Lights Were Slightly Dimmed While There Were Roses On The Floor. The Air Too. . . It Gave Off A Special Scent.

Cesar? What Are You Planning? *You Giggle*

Cesar: "Y-Y/N. . ." *He Grabs Both Your Hands And Holds Them Tight.

Cesar: "Mi Hermosa. . . I Want You To Know That I Love You. . . I Want To Be More With You!. . . I've Hid These Feelings And I. . . Can't Hide Them Anymore."

*You Gasp, Cesar Then Looks Away From You While Blushing Intensively*

Oh Cesar. . . Was This My Surprise? You Certainly Did Do Amazing! *You Kiss Him On The Cheek While He Turned Back To Look At You.*

Cesar: "R-Really?! . . ."

*You Giggle* Yes Cesar! Hahaha!

*Cesar Puts His Hand On Your Cheek Lifting Your Head Up To Look At Him*

Cesar: "Well Then. . .*

*He Kisses You Gently. You Start Melting Into The Kiss While You Were Enjoying It. He Then Picks You Up, Lies You Down On His Couch, Gets On Top Of You Then Continues*

*You Couldn't Resist. You Put Your Arms Around His Neck Wanting More. Y'all Both Soon Then Released Each Other Panting For Air*

Cesar. . . I Love You Too. I Hid My Feelings For A Long Time Too From You.

Cesar: "Well Then. Does That Mean?. . ."

*You Giggle* Of Course Dummy! *You Then Kissed His Cheek Once More*

Cesar: "I Love You Mi Amor"

Haha! I Love You Too Goofball!

                    Cesar Torres X Y/N!

Hello Guys! This Was A Gift For One Of My Friends.Her Name Is Alexa! I Hope You Enjoyed Reading This! Feel Free To Follow For More Stuff Like This! Love Y'all And Cya In The Next One! <3