Untitled part

Within the Imperial palace in Coruscant lives The Empire's royal Omega Prince, Luke Skywalker

He lives a somewhat normal live until he turns 13 where he turns out to be an omega in which his father, The Emperor and Sith Lord Darth Vader takes it not too well.

Luke has to stay by Vader's side most of the time save for flight practice and has to have something to cover up his mating gland in his neck when going out in public as the result of this(He can still hang out with his friends since they're betas and omegas though)

He's currently waiting for his father while sitting on his bed which also doubles as his nest with curtains hanging around the huge round bed that is adorned with many pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals while clutching his stuffed bantha in his arms.

Luke is wearing a soft pastel yellow robe which also has bubblegum pink and white colors in the sleeves and bottom part of the robe. The robe also has a small golden chest plate below the neck area and a silver necklace with red jewels is around his neck while also having a turquoise ribbon wrapped around his small waist with a bow.

And on his head lies a golden band crown with a flower that has a ruby at the center of it with the Empire's insignia embedded on it and small pink pearls are in the petals while two bundles of Tatooine desert flowers are on either side of Luke's head. The crown also has a see-through veil hanging from it that goes down to his biceps and has a flower-shaped rose quartz with a green jade at the bottom that is clipped to the corner tips.

The door to his bedroom creaked open to reveal a black-clad figure "Luke" he said subtly through his voice modulator.

Luke turned his head over to the door to see Vader. "Father" he whispers as his father approached the bed/nest "Should we start our cuddling session?".

 Vader said nothing as he gets on the bed while holding a blanket in hand "Of course my baby boy" he spoke softly. he gestures to Luke to sit down on his lap to which he crawls towards him.

Once Luke is settled on his lap facing him, Vader wraps the blanket around him and removes the necklace Luke is wearing to reveal his mating gland. He wraps his arms around his blanketed form and puts his hand on the back of his neck with his fingers over the gland and begins to massaging it with the strength Luke loves as he begins to enter his force into his son via mind-probing to give him even more of that cotton candy feeling as Vader begins to nuzzle his mask into his son's hair in their embrace.

Ever since Luke begins to have heat cycles shortly after his 13th birthday, Vader has been looking for alternative solutions to his heats since he doesn't want anyone deflower his precious omega son but he discovers that he can mind probe Luke to satisfy his needs.

on top of mind probing, cuddling sessions can also satisfy an omega's heat instead of mating so Vader did both of these options during his son's heat cycles.

Their cuddling sessions benefits them both immensely as they're both feeling immense relaxation in the aftermath of their cuddling as they walk over to their training room to do some classic father and son sparing