Ken - It's Our Bond

Request from @secretdreamlandmentality Tumblr. Can I request a Ken legacies x hope fraternal twin sister reader like she found herself chained up like aurora did like Ken kidnap her after beating Lizzie and Hope up cause she’s his mate and he promised to unchained her if she do not run away and accept him?

Opening my eyes I yanked my arms up in an attempt to escape chains wrapped around me. Suddenly a door opened and somebody walked inside that I recognized as Ken the God. He had attacked the school nearly killing my sister and my best friend Lizzie who was turned into a heretic. "Let me go, Ken. You can't kill me!" I grunted still trying to break free of the powerful chains but witch magic and werewolf strength apparently don't work on this type of chains. Ken bends down on a knee to me reaching up and cradling my cheek softly. "I'm not going to kill you. We are connected after all you and me. I'm here to offer you a deal Y/n." Shaking my head I jerked his hand away flashing my hybrid eyes to his green ones that hadn't moved off of me.

"You're bluffing I don't  - can't have a bond with you. I'm a werewolf so my mate will be with a wolf." I scoffed watching Ken lift the chains in his hands raising a brow to me. "I've heard of this word mate you use. Which talks about two people having a connection together. Where they lose it to kiss or be in their presence." He lifted my chin so I'd look him in the eye leaning down kissing me quickly. Suddenly gasping I shoved him backwards feeling my face heating up with a smile on my lips, just a little one. "What the heck do you want from me, Ken...God why do I want to kiss you again!" Running my hands through my hair I groaned in frustration grasping the front of his shirt that I could get my hands on. "Let me out of these stupid chains...please!"

Ken leaned forward pressing his lips onto mine gently. I reach up with my right hand running my fingers through his blonde hair. I felt his fingers move to the chains on my wrists turning the key from his pocket about to unlock them. "I'll let you free my little mate. But only if you don't run and choose to stay with me. Do you agree or no?" He kept some space between our noses making me shiver missing his warm touch. "Only if you stop trying to kill my friends. I don't want to play prisoner anymore." The cuffs unlocked so I fling my arms around his neck kissing him deeply. He wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me up into his embrace kissing me back deeply.

Comments really appreciated