Chapter Seven

Juvia's POV

I woke up to the sweet feeling of Gray-Sama wrapping around me with his warm body, I then struggled to get free.
"Don't leave yet Juvia..." he groaned pulling me towards him and kissed me very passionately I kissed him back and all I could think about was how much I love his kisses.
"Juvia has to go make breakfast, pancakes sound good?"
Gray-Sama groaned at me then loosened his grip on me, I got up and started to make pancakes still in my pyjama's. Gray-Sama eventually got out of bed and sat at the small table half naked of coarse. I then placed his pancakes in front of him and sat down with mine. "Natsu and Lucy better get together soon, I still don't trust Lucy as long as she's single, even if she really does love Natsu."
"Oh, come on Juvia, do you really think flame brain is smart enough to realize Lucy has feelings for him."
"Maybe, it all depends on how Lucy acts."
"True."

Natsu's POV

I heard Juvia and Gray talking about Luce and I, I wonder if she really does like me, I then slowly got out of her bed and ordered room service. When Lucy had woken me up I couldn't stop thinking about what she did, I tried to explain to her why I was in her bed but she cut me off and all she said was 'I know' and then she snuggled up to me. I hope she thought it was a dream, otherwise she might hurt me or something for being in her bed.
Lucy woke up and walked to the table and let out a long sigh then sat down.
I looked at her then realized it was a terrible mistake, I couldn't help myself from blushing and my cheeks started burning up, I looked away hoping she wouldn't notice me. "What's wrong Natsu? You're totally burning up" she asked me in a worried tone with her sweet brown eyes.
"Oh, uh nothing I'm fine." I looked at the floor so that Luce couldn't make me blush anymore than I already was. I herd a knock at the door and scrambling for a reason to get away from her I leaped up. "I'll get it!" I gave her my signature smile and skipped to the door, I opened the door for the room service guy and grabbed the food from him and payed him. I brought the food to the table and set down the waffles and juice, I got some cups from the cupboard, put them on the table and sat down.
"Hey Natsu, thanks for sleeping on the couch last night." Lucy smiled at me and I couldn't stop myself from blushing again. I'm so glad she thought it was a dream, so, so glad.
"Uh, ya no problem." I smiled at her then started to wolf down my food.
Luce finished up her food then said she was going to go to the public bath for a bit than we can leave on our quest. I thought that it was a great idea and as soon as she turned the corner I ran and knocked on the door until an angry Gray answered it. I grabbed onto his legs and begged and pleaded him to help me. He eventually let me in and we both sat on the couch.

Gray's POV

I sat Natsu down on the couch and told him to explain himself.
"I-I-I-I woke up in the middle of the night and saw uh Luce er Lucy sleeping but she was having a bad dream and I-I well, I.." Natsu spat out his words he could barely breathe normally I would get really mad at him for trying to barge into my room but he looked really desperate so I decided to help him out. "Well?"
"I-uh laid beside her and I uh rubbed her arm, and it uh made her smile and then.. uh well, she muttered um.. well she said 'Natsu..' she said it she said my name so I thought maybe she woke up and saw me but she didn't and then she said my name again, so I uh, well, I wrapped my arm around her and she-she.." geez Natsu looks really rough. "spit it out already!" I yelled impatiently.
"She turned around and she.. snuggled into my chest and I couldn't stop blushing then, I fell asleep snuggled up to her!" Natsu finally blurted it out. I grinned and struggled not to laugh, "anything else?"
"Well, when she woke up I was still asleep, and well, most the time I sleep talk and it's almost always about Luce and when I woke up I quickly tried to explain myself but she cut me off and just said 'I know' then snuggled into my chest, but when she woke up the second time I wasn't in her bed anymore and I'm pretty sure she thinks it's a dream!" Natsu almost cried at the last part. He told me that Lucy made the comment saying thanks for sleeping on the couch. "Okay so then, why do you want my help?"
Natsu couldn't hold his feelings in any longer and blurted, "I love Lucy and I want to express my feelings to her!"
"Oh. my. god. Juvia was right, you really aren't as thick headed as I thought you were, but my advice is to just tell her."
"Hey what was that about me being thick headed!"
"You wanna go flame boy!"
"Ya I wanna go! I am not thick headed!" Natsu swung at me and hit me in the jaw. We bursted out into the hallway to see Lucy she had just walked into the hallway and just stared at us and shook her head in disapproval. then she told Natsu to get his stuff ready for her stuff was already packed. She came into my room and started to talk to Juvia so I decided to go for a walk.

Lucy's POV

As soon as Gray left the room Juvia yelled at me. "REALLY?!? You woke up this morning with Natsu?!!" I just looked at her and blinked, I really hope Natsu didn't hear her. "uh-wh-what?"
"Did you?" She looked at me with bug eyes.
"Well, I-I did but I'm sure he did it in uh.. his sleep by accident o-or something." I still looked at her confused. "How did you know?"
Juvia started whispering as if Natsu wasn't allowed to hear. "When you were gone he came over and asked Gray for advice." I looked at her like she was speaking alien.
"Natsu, went to Gray, for advice?"
"Ahuh" she nodded at me then winked, "he really loves you he even admitted it" she gave me an evilish grin then told me to go get him. I walked back to our room to find Natsu looking super nervous and I just thought oh god.