𝑆𝐼𝐶𝐾

Genre: fluff
Trigger warning: none
What: boyfriend
Where: Masons house

☁︎︎ ⤾·˚ ༘ :: ꒱

TODAY I WAS GOING TO hang out with my lovely boyfriend Mason. It has been a week since we haven't seen each other because he has been having interviews and I went back to school.

After a ten minute walk I got to Mason's house and opened the door since he texted me that it would be unlocked.

As I walked up the stairs to his room I heard him sneeze. I knocked at his door and he said "Come in" with a sick sounding voice.

Once I came in and saw how horrible and sick Mason looked I knew he wasn't feeling well.

He smiled at me. "Hey" he said but I barely heard him. "Hey love, are you okay?" I asked worried because he seemed really tired and his nose was all red.

He nodded "mhmm, I'm good why?" He started to loose his balance a little bit. "Maso-" I didn't even finish saying his name he was close to falling to the floor.

I caught him. "Hey hey, Mason go back to bed I think you're sick" he looked at me with a '-are you serious' look.

I rolled my eyes and put my hand on his forehead. It was burning up. "Mase, you have a fever" "no I don't?" "Yes you do you're burning up!"

He rolled his eyes and just lied in his bed. "I'll go and buy you medicine alright? Please just try to relax and sleep"

He sighed and rolled over so his back faced me "okay mom" I just chuckled at his childish behaviour and quickly got out of his room.

I saw his sister Brooke at the end of the hallway. "Hey Brooke!" I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Heyy
y/n/n! What are you doing here?"

"I was here to hang out with Mason but he has a fever so I'm going out to get him some medicine"

"Oh really? Is he okay?" She asked I nodded "I think so yeah, if he relax and sleep and takes the medicine he'll be fine"she nodded. "I won't hold you back then"

It took me about thirty minutes before getting back to Mason but I got back safely. I tried to make my way up the stairs in case Mason was asleep.

The door creaked as I opened it to see Mason dead asleep. He looked so peaceful it was cute. I didn't want to wake him up so I just set the medicine on his desk and when downstairs to watch my phone.

After about two hours Mason was up and joined me down the stairs.
His hair was messy but it looked adorable and funny.

"Hey love, how are you feeling?" I asked putting my phone down as he sat next to me on the couch.

"I'm not feeling my best" I nodded. "Did you take your medicine?" "No"

I got up "I'll go get it for you okay?" He nodded. I got it and he took it.
He looked tired as he put his head on my chest and fell asleep.

I didn't want to get sick but I couldn't resist him. I soon fell asleep cuddled up to him.

It was now a few days after and Mason got better. He wasn't sick anymore. But it was my turn.

Maybe I shouldn't of cuddled with him but I don't regret it because he's the one taking care of me now.

𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑠 🫶🏻🫶🏻
♡₊˚•. 
So I was gonna wait until
this weekend to post this but
I told myself you'll like it if I posted
it today.
I was wondering if you found my imagines
Cringe bc if yes then do tell me!
Thank you to the people who have dm me
on insta abt their ideas.
My insta: kisses4mase_
I love you guys 🤍🤍