Chapter 6- Alpha is shy?

Okay first of I'm super duper duper sorry for late update like woah as I said earlier I'm looking for a job and all that so my friend offered one but she still hasn't called me so I'm stressed out 😰 but with Gd all this are possible

So I will be writing this book from Emily point of view ( pov) I hope this book is 👍 great.
........

I ran back to my room and shut the door then jumped on my bed. I didn't know if I should cry laugh or sad or what to do. I'm literally confused and mad right now. Like is it the same alpha who was rumored to be merciless and fearless. Who is nicknamed the ice king. Woah moon goddess just woah, you couldn't pair me with someone else other than an alpha.

'But you know he's cute though' Lisa said.

" lol you are saying all this shit because he's your fucking mate" I said rolling my eyes.

'You need to get your stupid thought together woman' Lisa said

" fuck off lisa" I said before closing the link because I don't want more of her talk.

A knock at the door pulled me out of my thoughts. I walked towards the door only to be greeted by the alpha. Yes you heard me right alpha Alexander. What does he want now? To kill me? Omg am I going to... no it's never happening.

While I was lost in my trauma I saw the most weird or maybe shockest' if it's a word' thing ever. Alpha Alexander smiled, he fucking smiled. Is this a dream or illusion, oh my fucking gosh. I think am gonna faint

"Um.. hi" he said

Oh my gosh is he blushing. His face and ear lobes are pinkish and dude did I mention he's shy? " hi?" It's was more of a question for me than for him though.

" Um... I'm Alex" he said extending his hand for a hand shake.

" mhmm... I'm Emily" I said

He nodded his head. " can I come in"

" yea sure"

He walked into my room and stood at the center of the room awkwardly while tapping his foot at the floor, and me ?well I'm standing at the door looking at everywhere but him.

"So you wanna get to know each other" the alpha asked

'Gosh his voice is so enticing'

"Sure"

"So what's your name" he asked

"Emily" I replied timidly

"hi Emily I'm Alexander,you can call me Alex or what you feel like but just not alpha because you're my mate and equal"

"Yes alp--i mean Alexander"

"C'mon you don't have to be shy"

" I'm not shy" Lisa spoke through me while raising my head

'damn this lycan' I hissed

Alexander chuckled

"Feisty I like it. Well Em you'll be moving out of the beta's quarter and I hope you don't mind living with me"

"In the same room?"

"In the same room"

"Okay we're mate's I mean it's gonna happen someday-- " I started rambling

"Hey calm down if you're not okay it's fine no rush" he said holding my two cheeks in his hands.

"Right"

******

We spoke for a few hours and I must say rumors are just rumors.

He's so cute and sweet that I let my guard down. I couldn't see the arrogant and ruthless leader he was portrayed to be.

But on a second thought there's no smoke without a fire. Later that day most of my stuff and clothes were moved to his room where I'll be staying with him.

We spent the whole day laughing, playing around and cuddling.

I'm happy about how I'm comfortable with him and his pack.

It's currently evening and we're going downstairs for dinner before going back up.

I still can't believe he forfeited work to spend the day with me.

"Look who decided to come down"Tony exclaimed sarcastically.

I giggled