𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

      The most common myth in the Valley was that Robby Keene was the best karate fighter that the Cobra Kai dojo had ever seen. Reality was that it wasn't him, Tory Nichols, or even Miguel Diaz, but rather a strong–willed girl by the name of Jackie Ramirez.

Decorated with various medals and a feisty personality to keep those around her in check, Jackie found herself being one of the most talented and skilled fighters that her dojo (or... any dojo for that matter) had the privilege of laying their eyes on.

John Kreese took her under his wing and offered her a deal that she couldn't pass up, making Cobra Kai was her permanent home. Striking first, striking hard, and showing absolutely no mercy was her field of expertise. After all, that fearsome motto had gotten her to the place that she had always wanted to be... at least until the complicated world of Robby Keene and Miguel Diaz got the best of her.

Jackie and Miguel were the best of friends who were practically attached at the hip for years on end. Their lighthearted and deep–rooted friendship ceased following a sequence of events that forced them into different sides of an everlasting karate feud. An Eagle Fang and a Cobra Kai. That match that was only destined for failure. As much as they tried to believe that sentiment, they both knew that their lingering romantic feelings would never make it that simple.

Meanwhile, Kreese managed to coerce Jackie into striking yet another deal. She was supposed to treat her relationship with Robby Keene as a deal of convenience, meaning that she would get close enough to the boy to learn and benefit from his karate skill set in order to better train for the All Valley. What she didn't know was that meeting Robby allowed her to feel free and full of life, a sensation that she just couldn't risk losing.

Nevertheless, Jackie was supposed to focus on one thing and one thing only: winning the All Valley Karate Tournament that was rapidly approaching. Her dojo was relying on her to keep Cobra Kai alive and she made it her top priority to make their dreams a reality. Surely juggling a risky relationship and an ex flame can't be too much to handle, right? Wrong.