♡Part 1♡

There's no a/n so you guys dont lose track on stuff!! If there is then its gonna be at the start of a story so always scroll down!!

______________________________

Vance POV<3

I woke up from my mom telling me to wake up. I got up grabbing a pair of dark blue jeans, white shirt and denim jacket which I cut the sleeves off.

I threw them on and then went out to the kitchen to say morning to the best mom in the world:} (mamas boy fr)
"Morning mom" "Aww my little bubble is awake finally  goodmorning! Are you ready for your first day at school?"

"I guess." I hated school and got suspended for a literal year bc i lit the place on fire telling everyone to burn in hell. Sadly no one died and i was disappointed. Well no shit i was.

My mom looked out the window. "Vance go tell your sister to hurry up the bus is here!" "Okay" my mom knew how hard my life was growing up. Dad was abusive and cheated multipl times but my mom was scared of him so never left him.

If your wandering where my dad is now hes at a bar hooking up with young girls that are my age. (18) hes 45.
Pretty old right? My sister came out finally and we left the house waving bye. We got onto the bus which went silent straight away.

I scanned the bus looking for a seat for us which was at the very back. When i was scanning the bus i looked at everyones eyes which only showed fear. Perfect. I took Amelia(sister) by the hand and we went to the back to sit down.

The yelling of kids came back when the bus started moving. Mostly the boys that were across from us. They were laughing talking about baseball and boxing? I looked over to them and saw a boy with curly short hair wearing a grey and blue top with blue jeans.

The one looking over the seat talking about boxing had long hair, a bandana, brown top with no sleeves, dark blue jeans and had busted knuckles like hes been fighting people.

The one sitting next to the curly haired boy. he had short hair that looked shiny, a green shirt with white, dark blue jeans and had a bright smile with white shiny teeth. Mr.goodytwoshoes much.

While i was looking at them the curly boy looked my way. I just kept staring him down.
The long haired boy then noticed. "Oi! What are you looking at la perra!" "Robin! Hes new shut up!!" Curly boy says.

"Yeah shut up bitch." I say giving him a smirk. Robins his name i guess. "Get fucked." Robin says frowning and then sitting back in his seat properly. "Im sorry about him.." mr.goodytwoshoes says."its cool." I say giving him a straight face.

As mr.goodytwoshoes was about to finish his sentence  the bus stopped so i grabbed Amelias hand pulling her out the bus. I was taller then all of them there. Robin was one inch shorter though. I could tell when he stood up. He gave me a death glare before i got out the bus. "Looks like you have friends for the first time!" Amelia says happily which caught eveyones attention.

"I dont like people that why." I say with a straight face. Most people listening in were shocked or either surprised.
"Aw! You love me though right?!!" "Who said i did." I loved my sister but it was how we joked around. "Aww i love you too" She says laughing.

"Whatever." We walk though the doors just to get boys and girls drooling over us. Disgusting weirdos. I heard someone calling out golden boy wo i obviously turned around since it was a nickname given to me. Idk how they found out.

It was curly hair boy with his friend's. Bitch and pretty boy. "I never got your name!" Mr.goodytwoshoes says smiling. "We dont have to know his name just call him bitch!" Robin says mad. "Vance." I kept staring at robin making eye contact.

"Okay then vance! The girl?"
"Amelia!" She says happily blushing. Crushing much. "Well vance and Amelia! Im bruce and thats robin and finney" he says pointing at the person. Bruce..pretty name tbh. Finney is cool ig. Robins just a bitch.

"Okay." I look at amelia just to see her gone?! I look around and just see her talking to some girls "oh look Amelia made friends withgwen finney" bruce says. "Whos gwen." I dont know why im still talking to them.

"Finns sister!" "Finneys." "Sorry robin.." I fucking hate this robin guy. But i also hate defending people. "Leave bruce alone bro" "what are you gonna do? Fight me? Id win you know." He said chuckling.

"Leave him alone robin..Hes still new and probably doesnt know how to fight!" Finney says. "Never said i couldnt fight." "Fight me then bitch." "Not gonna." "Aw pussucat much."

"Whatever." I start walking away until this fucking random ass guy came up to me. "Who the fuck are you? Are you like finney blake? A f@g." The boy was short and had red hair. "Whatd you say?" "A f-" I punched him straight in the jaw as everyone watched.

Bruce and finney were suprised to they're appearance. "Say that fucking word again and ill rip your fucking jaw apart." Now that was only a little bit of my anger. He started crying which made me feel better.

"Uh oh teachers coming.." That was bruce. I turned around to see a furious old  lady. She was coming straight at me. "VANCE BRADLY HOPPER I AM NOT SURPRISED TO SEE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEATEN SOMEONE UP MY OFFICE NOW."

"Whatever." I look back at bruce and he looked.. red? Weird. We made eye contact for a split second before he looked away covering his face. Even more suspicious..

______________________________

After he went to the office and heading back to his class.
______________________________

I walked in and there were eyes all over me. I lookd around and realized bruce,Finney and bitch are in the same class as me. "Hello vance! Welcome to our class i hheard you were a troublemaker so just to let you know!! No trouble is allowed in here okay??"

"Okay." I just kept staring into his eyes until he broke eye contact. "How about you introduce yourself? That sounds good!" I nod in response. "Uh im vance. An-" i was ducking interrupt by girls.

"Hi vance~" they say giggling at each other. I just roll my eyes. "I like pinball and Lighting shit on fire." "Wow.. uh nice vance!" He says giving me a fake smile.

"Hmm.. how about you go sit next to...diana!" "Whatever." I walk past all the girls twirling they're hair with they're fingers staring and bitting they're lips at me. Disgusting hoes.

I sat down placing my bag next ro me. My desk was in the 2nd to last row next to a window which made me kinda happy. It was lonely kinda and i would be able to see though a window and space out more. I felt someone poke me with a pencil then.

I turned around and saw bruce. He passed me a note for some reason.

Hi Vance<3-Bruce
I gave him back a note and it went on for a while.
____________________
This font is vance.
This is bruce.

What does <3 mean.
Nothing!
Well what do you want then.
I was gonna ask if you needed help<3
Can you just tell me what <3 means first.
Nope!
Then go away.
Aw im sorry
Go away your annoying me.
I love you too<3
WHAT THE FUCK IS <3 BRO

______________________________

He gave me other notes but i didnt read them. He was a
Way to annoying. And kept crawlking under my skin.
I didnt even know what the fuck "<3" was. So annoying.
The slight corner i could see bruce just staring at me smirking.

Why cant he mind his own business?!

To be continued<3
My other book is ♡enemies  to lovers♡ its another brance story. Go read it if you havent!!<3 Remember ily!♡