Priestess Tilea sat at the alter with her head down and hands clasped.She frantically repeated the verse of her mother tongue,a prayer some would think. Her voice keeps a shaky tone whilst doing so.Her surroundings contained blood,debris,and bodies.Screams could be heard from the outside the main alter room.The whole room shook from the screams.

Chaos...
that's what surrounded Tilea. As of that moment and time,she was the only woman in town with any holy miasma left. Being able to present holy blessings as a healer isn't what  she thought it would be.Tileas hair framed her face, covered in the remnants of war. Her robes torn and singed at the base. The room of chaos set behind her.any living person in the Cathedral flocked to her,begging and screaming for aid to their pain.

This only added more stress to her situation as the only holy woman left in the temple.As the people surround her frame,she feels their hands grab at her relentlessly.Tainted by the sinful environment, they too wanted peace from the chaos around.Tilea felt shame flood her as she slowly slipped from her robe and stood up,shying and shaking away from their hands.

She backed away to the alter, now in her nightly prayer attire only.With her back to the doors she reaches under the alter for any holy dew.Finding nothing but dust and a ancient book of holy text and scripture,she feels even more desperate to leave entirely.Her knuckles turn white from the grip she has on the book.With a shaky voice she opens the book to find a text of repeated scripture.

A verse more to say.It was etched into the spine of the book as well as the corners of her very mind.

A/N:
Hello there.I don't usually get to freely write randomly anymore due to my schedule and block of creativity.
Sorry for any misspellings as well as the wordings.I didn't re-read after finishing,but I hope that this can start a mini story I thought of.Please leave a comment or thought and please don't steal✨❤️✨Thank you
PROPERTY OF :KBZ (ArcanasBitchUwU)