5. Van

———— Y/n's pov

I see the time and get up to shower. I do and then get dressed in something casual. I finish getting ready before walking downstairs.

"What are you doing today?" Aunt Mary asks me.
"Going out with a friend." I say.
"Oh okay." She says. I nod. I glance over at the clock and see I have a couple minutes until he should get here.

"I'm gonna go put my shoes on." I say.
"Okay."

I walk upstairs and put my favorite shoes on before starting to walk back down.

"Uh yeah." The voice I recognize to be Vance's says.
"I'm coming!" I yell as I speed up.

I get outside and walk over to Vance. I notice a smile appear on his face.
"Bye Aunt Mary." I say grabbing Vance's arm to get him to walk.

Once out of the house view we stop walking. I look up at Vance.
"Hi." I say.
"Hi." He says back.
"So are we gonna go to your favorite place ever?" I ask with a teasing smile.
"Yeah, let's go." He says grabbing my shoulder and walking.

He moves his hand off not long after.
"So am I buying you something again?" I ask looking up at him. He glances down at me before looking back up.

"Well, since you are offering." He smirks. I roll my eyes and hit his shoulder.

"Don't hit me bitch." He says pushing me slightly. I push him back. He goes to push me but I run out of his way, while laughing hysterically.

"So my mom gave me this idea." He says moving back over to me.
"What's that?" I ask.
"Wanna watch a movie? We can sneak the snacks in."
"Yeah, but only if it's scary." I say. I watch his face change with discomfort. I smile.
"Fine." He says hiding his horror.
"Perfect."

We get to Grab 'N Go. Vance looks over at the pinball machine. I try not to laugh as he stares at it.

I walk over to get snacks. He follows. I start to pick mine out and he grabs some as well.

We go up to the cashier.
"Are you seriously here everyday?" He asks recognizing Vance.
"Yeah, what about it?" Vance says instantly defensive.
"It's strange, who would want to come here?" The cashier laughs. Vance stands up taller and clenches his fists. I grab his arm and hand the cashier money.

We walk out. Vance looks over his shoulder at the door.
"Let it go." I say. He just glares at me.

"So where to now?" I ask choosing to move on.
"Movies." He says.
"Okay." I say. We start walking towards the movies.

Vance and I discuss, well mostly argue over what to watch.

We walk in and I choose. We take our seats and once it gets dark we pull out our snacks.

At the first jumps scare I notice Vance jump and I start laughing. He turns to me.
"Shut the fuck up." He whispers.
"Scared Vancey Wansy?" I ask in a baby voice.
"No." He says turning back around. I cover my mouth while laughing. He pushes me slightly.

At another jump scare Vance grabs my arm but quickly pulls it away when I turn to him.

"I'm not scared." He says already knowing what I'm going to ask. I laugh.
"Just wanted to hold my hand?" I ask. He rolls his eyes and looks away.

The movie ends and we walk out.
"It wasn't scary at all, you should've chosen a scarier one." He says clearly acting tough.
"Okay, next time I will." I say smiling up at him. He returns it.

We keep walking, I'm unsure of where we're going.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"I don't know." He says.
"Okay." I shrug.

I put my foot out trying to trip him and he pushes me out of the way. I start laughing as he puts his arm out to keep me away from him.

"Well look what we have here." A voice from behind us says. We both turn to see the guys from yesterday and a couple others.

Vance steps forward, infront of me.
"Back for round two?" Vance asks tauntingly.
"Sure you can put it like that." The guy says.
"Looks like you brought some backup." I say looking at the group. They laugh.
"You were right, Mike." One of the guys says to the one in the middle.
"Right about what?" Vance asks.
"She is hot." He says.

Before I can process, Vance and who I assume is Mike are fighting.

I step back nervously.

The guy who called me hot steps towards me. I back away from him.

Another grabs my waist. I spin and slap him.
"Don't fucking touch her!" Vance yells pushing him.

The other guy grabs my arm and I try to pull it off. I slap him with my open hand.

I feel something slash my arm. I yell while covering it. It's bleeding.

"Y/n!" Vance yells running to my side. The two guys jump on him and I yell unsure what to do. Vance yells in pain but manages to fight them off.

"Guys let's go." One says running off and the rest follow.

Vance walks over to me pressing a hand to his side.
"Vance are you okay?" I ask.
"The fucker tried to stab me." He says moving his hand. "He only managed to cut the side."

I look at my arm.
"Let's get you home." He says. I nod. He takes my arm and starts to walk.

I notice a van stop infront of us. It's the same van from a couple nights ago. I step closer to Vance. He notices.
"What?" He asks.
"That van gives me a weird vibe." I say. He looks at it.
"I saw it yesterday." He says. I nod slowly.

I watch a man step out and begin to walk towards us.

"Are you two kids okay?" The man asks.
"Yeah." I say.
"You're bleeding. Come here." He says grabbing my arm. Vance steps closer to me but then winces at the sudden movement.

"Come, I have a bandage in my van." He says.
"We're fine, thanks." I say.
"No I insist." He says.

He practically drags me to get me walking. Vance follows and stays by my side.

We get to the van. He opens the back door.
"Here." He says reaching in. He steps out and sprays my eyes. I scream losing sight. I feel him push me. I hit my head hard. All I can hear is Vance yelling. Then it all fades to nothing.

(A.n: thoughts??