Happy Birthday

A lil Bday gift for my friend Rinji, he reads this book so I'd thought I'd make it here.

Btw I rushed this, starting at 10:47pm, so if things seem sloppy, I'm half asleep and I probably didn'thave time to revise and edit.

This chapter is the only thing that remained of my previous story-because I'm leaving this for my friend to enjoy.
----------------------------------------------------
Rinji (friend's OC) POV

----------------------------------------------------Rinji (friend's OC) POV

(This is Rinji)

I walked to the Kamisato House, the sun was setting and no one had even knew it was my birthday. Heizou, Thoma, even Ayaka, Kazuha and Ayato.

Mainly because I didn't care about it and I didn't want anyone to care about such a small thing. My small purple seelie continued to follow me, making a small hum as it was worried for me.

"It's okay, little one. I'm just a little tired, that's all." I pet it as I continued to walk, no one even said hello as I walked in.

I took a step inside the estate, Ayato was at his desk as always, "Good afternoon, Rinji!"

"Good afternoon, my lord." I sighed as I walked grabbed a broom and began to go outside.

When I was about to walk out, someone grabbed my shoulder, I turn around and see Ayato with a concerned face.

"Rinji....are you okay? You seem...disappointed, did-"

"Don't worry, my lord. I'm just a bit tired."

"Alright.....if you say so then, if you need anything, let me know so I can send someone to get it for you." He said, I told him it wouldn't be necessary, but I thanked him and walked outside.

I sighed in relief as I cleaned the patio, that was close. But as soon as I thought it was fine, when I walked back into the estateto put back the broom, Ayato and Ayaka came outta no where and hugged me.

"Why did you not tell us it's your birthday!?"

Dammit

"It's not important-"

"I'm sorry, 'not important'?" Ayato got out of the hug and looked at me, as if I just committed several felonies.

"Is there a problem-"

"Do you seriously think there isn't? Do you know how important you are? To the commission, to the clan......to me?" Ayato questioned me, sincerity in his eyes. I didn't want to answer that question, I gave him an uncomfortable look.

"I....look, Rinji, you mean a lot to us. You are a part of this clan, and one that I, neigh all of us trust. You're birthday is a day where we can show you just how important you are, so don't go thinking you're a nobody that should be overlooked." He said, holding that look of sincerity, Ayaka let go of me and stood next to her brother, nodding.

"Heh....how long did it take you to come up with that?"

"I....about an hour to write, half to rehearse..." He muttered with a flustered face, I giggled while Ayaka was trying to hold in her laughter.

I held Ayato's face and gave him a small kiss on his forehead, "Thanks Ayato, that means a lot to me. I care about you too I hope you know."

"I....I do.." He trailed, his face completely red. Ayaka walked away, probably to get away from all this, we then heard knocking at the door.

I went to open the door, lil Kazuha came with a box in his hand, along with Beidou and Heizou, but Kazu didn't seem comfortable with Heizou.

"I'm sorry if we came a lil outta place, we didn't know it was your birthday before hand, so we quickly went to Inazuma City to look for gifts." Beidou said, giving me the boxes. Ayato let them in as I unboxed them.

Beidou have me a a cool ship in a bottle, Heizou gave me a detective set and Kazu gave a a simple but beautiful bracelet with a red leaf charm.

Heizou and Kazu argued with eachother, Beidou trying to seperate them while Ayato stayed close to me.

Thoma came in soon, panting with a box in hand, "My Archon, Thoma, are you okay?"

"M'lady....sent me to Inazuma City.....as soon as I heard it was Rinji's birthday.....phew..." He walked up and gave me a package, taking a spot to sit on the floor like me and Ayato.

It was a beautiful green fan from Ogura Textiles and Kimonos, "Thank you all so much, this means alot♥︎"

Just then we heard fireworks outside, I ran outside to see fireworks in the sky,

Each letter being in its own firework, spelling 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY RINJI'

Yoimiya came in, "I made this batch a while ago so that way when it was your birthday, you didn't have to wait!"

I watched as the beautiful set of black, white, purple and yellow filled the sky, Ayato came up behind me and hugged me, "I told you that we care♡"