PROLOGUE

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. 

TW:ASYLUMS, BULLYING, ABANDONMENT, JUDGEMENT, HITTING, AND STEALING.

BETTER READ IN
☆DARK MODE
☆SERIF FONT
☆SCROLLING

KEYS
●Y/N-YOUR NAME
●L/N-LAST NAME
●E/C-EYE COLOR
●H/C-HAIR COLOR
●H/L-HAIR LENGTH
●Y/H-YOUR HEIGHT
●S/C-SKIN COLOR

TEXT KEYS
'THOUGHTS'
●"SPEAKING"
●TEXT

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.  3RD PERSON

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦

Sitting on the sidewalks of the suburbs was not an uncommon occurrence for Y/n they had grown accustomed to it due to them never having any guardian to aid them. They've only depended on themselves they have stolen from shops and they also have been judged and bullied by the townspeople.

Grown adults judged them saying how 'sorry' they feel for them and how their children will be successful rather than a poor excuse of a child.

Or how children hit them and shoved them to the point where Y/n would have scratches.

Y/n always remained silent never speaking or crying they just stare or glare at whoever was in their way.

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. TIME SKIP

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦

A young H/c child wrist was currently being held by a man who was yelling of them being a thief by stealing a simple apple from his fruit stand.

'It's just a damn fruit'. The H/c-colored child glared at him. Soon enough people surrounded both the stand keeper and the child.

Many people started whispering about how shameful and how 'bad' they feel for the child.

'If you fools actually felt bad you'd help yet here you are being in a place where you don't belong'. Y/n started glaring at every single person around them.

The stand keeper had yanked the child's wrist harder and with that the child spun around and hit the man in the face  with the apple in hand.

The man let go as he stumbled back and the child ran quickly avoiding the people.

They soon ended up in an alley way. They just saw eyes in the corner of their own eyes. They simply ignored the eyes and ate their apple.

Not soon after they finished their meal and threw it behind them not caring about if it hit anyone or anything.

They heard crackling as they turned back and saw three children their eyes widened as they reached their hand out, but a wall got in front of them and soon more walls surrounded Y/n.

THESE ARE THE WALLS YOU BUILT.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. 

"Y/N WAKE UP COME ON". Y/n felt weight as they opened their eyes and saw Cyan eyes.

Mamako they we're relived to see her alive and well.

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦

w.c443

c443